• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Neiteio

Now...

643.gif
383.gif

OR

382.gif
484.gif

That is the question...

Man, you have a pic for everything. You're amazing! HENCEFORTH, YOU SHALL BE KNOWN AS NEOGAF JESUS.

Hm, actually, Scrafty rolls off the tongue better.

At any rate, I love Dark-types, too, but lately I've developed a real fondness for Steel-types. In particular:

376.gif
306.gif
632.gif
208.gif
227.gif
462.gif

If only Magnezone had Levitate...
Quoting myself so I can marvel at these sprites on the new page. *drools*

Neiteio

*goes with Kyogre and Palkia*
It's funny, I'm thinking of a mixed-weather ubers-team with all four of them on it: Groudon, Reshiram, Kyogre and Palkia. Maybe also Ghost Arceus. Not sure who'd go in the last slot, but all told these are five characters I admire aesthetically/conceptually and that complement each other in one way or another. Just a matter of balancing the weather patterns...

So who would round out the following?

383.gif
643.gif
382.gif
484.gif
493-ghost.gif

Neiteio

Am I the only one who bought Pokedex 3D Pro? I know the thing is $15 but man I've already put like 12 hours into it. Hella addicting. It's like a constant game figuring out which 16 Pokemon I want to have bookmarked as "favorites" since I can only pick 16. I like too many of them! They're all so gorgeous! Yes, all 727 of them (that's including forms -- also, the last two legendaries haven't released yet).

LeleSocho

Banned
It's funny, I'm thinking of a mixed-weather ubers-team with all four of them on it: Groudon, Reshiram, Kyogre and Palkia. Maybe also Ghost Arceus. Not sure who'd go in the last slot, but all told these are five characters I admire aesthetically/conceptually and that complement each other in one way or another. Just a matter of balancing the weather patterns...

So who would round out the following?

383.gif
643.gif
382.gif
484.gif
493-ghost.gif

Mew.
Two fire moves and two water moves (or thunder and a water move)

Stage On

I'd love if they made a Pokemon Ranch app for the 3ds. It'd be nice to be able to trade between different versions you own with out having to have 2 game systems to do it.

Hey pokégaf, how you doing ? It's my first time posting here :eek:

I'm considering buying Soul Silver at the moment, I want to complete my B2 pokédex D:
I really hope the next generation will improve transferring pokémon over.

If I had a team IRL, it would be (mostly based on preference and not moveset/stats) :
612.gif
Haxorus is a killler, a dragon, and has an axe on the head. He's a beast, and he knows it.
571.gif
I just love Zoroark, its ability (Illusion), style. Reminds me of kitsune.
059.gif
Arcanine. Because Arcanine.
395.gif
Empoleon. So dignified. King of Water starters.

025.gif
I've always liked Pikachu, and I'm not ashamed of it.
No legendaries, I know I wouldn't be able to catch one. But if I had to choose one, that would be Reshiram. I really like it and the games really make you feel like you're capturing a legend :
643.gif

Arcanine is such an awesome Pokémon. A fire dog which is from the Legendary Pokémon species, what's not to love ?

Arcanine will never be a tiger! I want an actual tiger Pokemon! And no silly sabretooth tiger either.

And this thread needs more Gengar love.

Top Bottom