• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Neiteio

I looked up Joltik. At four inches, he's half the height of the next seven or eight smallest Pokemon (Natu, Budew, etc, at eight inches). THAT'S CUTE.

I'd like to see you hold Espeon, Victini, Zorua, etc, in the palm of your hand. Eh? EH? NOT HAPPENING!

*chest heaves up and down*

Now here's the real question -- which Pokemon is most majestic? Correct answer: RESHIRAM, which despite being a Fire-type shows not a hint of red, orange or yellow, instead opting for bright blue eyes and "NeverEnding Story" white furriness.

And that slender, princely neck! That dignified wolf-like face! That graceful billowing mane! That tail like a brazier, ablaze with flame when powered up! <3

Macka

which Pokemon is most majestic?
Arcanine all the way.

Qg0b3.jpg

This morning we've had posts about Scraggy's trouser snake, Joltik fuzzling up your butt, and Caterpie splooge.

I miss Chet posting cute anime girls.

There wouldn't be water in the tub, you crazy person.

I mean, we wouldn't want to drown the Joltik scurrying up your butt.

LOL. I can't stop laughing. I read that in the most serious tone possible.

That's better, but be careful! We can't afford to lose you for another month!

Bb4t9.gif

I skim through the K-on thread periodically just to look at the recent GIFs. Maybe one day I'll actually watch it.

I skim through the K-on thread periodically just to look at the recent GIFs. Maybe one day I'll actually watch it.

Don't do it, that way leads to madness...and diabetes. And moe moe kyun...

Bb4t9.gif

You can always give it a shot.
Yeah! Everyone, let's watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzu-

ibannOMM7X4TqL.gif

i1HGPSrC0uO8D.gif

Can we please stop talking about pedophiliac anime and talk about Joltiks up the poopchute instead?

Yeah, stop talking about Gurren Lagann Wiseblade.

Neiteio

SO ANYWAY, what animals/objects/etc do you think should serve as inspiration for new creatures in Gen VI? Personally, I'm rooting for a goddamn dolphin Pokemon, and a goat that's part Steel-type from eating so much trash.

Stage On

If you REALLY want a good mecha anime go oldschool and watch Gunbuster, experience the origin of the Gainax crossed arm badass thing they do

More ontopic

tumblr_mag3lvGL2s1r255ifo2_500.png

SO ANYWAY, what animals/objects/etc do you think should serve as inspiration for new creatures in Gen VI? Personally, I'm rooting for a goddamn dolphin Pokemon, and a goat that's part Steel-type from eating so much trash.

Armadillo that's part Steel, why am I still waiting for this?
A Steel Goat would be all kinds of awesome.

And Cactowl, NEVER FORGET!

Just going to interject and say that Gurren Lagann is the best anime of all time.

OF ALL TIME.

So here's a picture of the best Pokémon crossed with the best character:

tumblr_lnol2pnfjV1qdu6mho1_500.jpg

I want a Water/Fire Vampire Squid that spews flames out of its toothy maw, and a Dark/Psychic-type based off of The Thing because that movie is kick-awesome.

Neiteio

Oh, I used to think of how cool a vampire squid Pokemon would be! Neat creature, Scrafty. :)

So:

Armadillo (Steel)
Goat (Steel)
Narwhal (Water/Steel)
Vampire Squid (Water/Fire)
Dolphin
Barreleye
Moose
Alpaca
Koala Bear
Panda Bear

Top Bottom