• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

balddemon

Banned
UQ4Sq.png

Zeroth

*rage mode on*

Why the fuck do people put Virizion as a girl? He's a fucking male! He's based on Aramis of the three musketeers, who is effeminate, but a male!

*rage mode off*

Even in the musketeers anime he is a dude despite being like a definitely girl look

I see you're against affirmative actions.

Stage On

What's with the Christmas avatar's already? It's not even December yet isn't it a little early?

I swear I I go to work and they are playing Christmas music already.....

LeleSocho

Banned
While I hear that argument all the time, it never gets any more convincing. at the ABSOLUTE earliest, the Christmas season begins on the 25th of November.

doesn't it start the 8th of december?
You know when you start to put the tree and the nativity scene in the house.

While I hear that argument all the time, it never gets any more convincing. at the ABSOLUTE earliest, the Christmas season begins on the 25th of November.

Eh, this is all personal stuff. In my family, we traditionally write our Christmas letters on 6th November after a bonfire the night before, so I always feel festive around then.

Stage On

Urg Christmas music is just the worst, the regular radio is bad enough but their isn't enough different Christmas songs so you get even less verity then usual. Nothing like hearing the same songs several times a day over and over and over again.

Christmas and Pokemon don't even make any sense together. I mean their entire mythology revolves around legendary creatures like Arceus so they have absolutely no reason to follow a Christian holiday.

*rage mode on*

Why the fuck do people put Virizion as a girl? He's a fucking male! He's based on Aramis of the three musketeers, who is effeminate, but a male!

*rage mode off*

Even in the musketeers anime he is a dude despite being like a definitely girl look

Sorry dude, but Virizion has no gender.

ffdgh

Urg Christmas music is just the worst, the regular radio is bad enough but their isn't enough different Christmas songs so you get even less verity then usual. Nothing like hearing the same songs several times a day over and over and over again.

Christmas and Pokemon don't even make any sense together. I mean their entire mythology revolves around legendary creatures like Arceus so they have absolutely no reason to follow a Christian holiday.

Truth be told should it matter? And wasn't there a christmas special with santa's delibird? :p

Stage On, you're a great guy, but kindly shut your mouth. Christmas music is great, and the more Pokémon/Christmas crossovers we get the better. Truly, 'tis the best time of the year. I love it, and I'm not even religious in the slightest.

Stage On

Stage On, you're a great guy, but kindly shut your mouth. Christmas music is great, and the more Pokémon/Christmas crossovers we get the better. Truly, 'tis the best time of the year. I love it, and I'm not even religious in the slightest.

Not so great when you've had to live through it non stop at work during full time hours at Retail.

I used to love Christmas music but it was total ruined for me having to hear the same songs several times a day for 8 hours on end for five days straight for nearly two months.

How much Jingle Bells do you expect a person to take before they are beyond sick of it? The only holiday song I've got left that I can stand now is the Believe song from the Polar Express.

Neiteio

So guys, through vigorous scientific research, I have determined that Elesa is in fact the coolest gym leader. The coat made from Mareep wool seals the deal!

PKMN-Elesa01BW2.png

PKMN-Elesa02BW2.jpg

PKMN-Elesa03BW2.jpg

PKMN-Elesa04BW2.png

PKMN-Elesa05BW2-withSkyla.jpg

PKMN-Elesa06BW1.png

Also, her badass World Tournament team:

523.gif
181.gif
405.gif
596.gif
587.gif
604.gif
618.gif

tumblr_m43n9rhZVS1qe9j8vo1_500.gif

tumblr_mbro399DB61r2k1m8.gif

LeleSocho

Banned
Wha? I'm a foot fetishist and I'm hard-pressed to see what you're saying about Elesa's feet. I think the red and blue flats are cool, and the hint of toes at the top...

I hate the super ultra mega high spike heel in the first version and i hate the revealing toes of the second version.
fuck that shit i hate it more than Gen4.
But Flannery IS my favourite!

Well Flannery is above her too...

Neiteio

You are the best, good sir! Thank you! :D

I hate the super ultra mega high spike heel in the first version and i hate the revealing toes of the second version.
fuck that shit i hate it more than Gen4.
What the -- the hint at sweet, delicious toes is something to hate?? And the high heels in the other costume are perfect for her as a fashionista. :)

(I went back and added a BW1 costume pic in my shrine post.)

LeleSocho

Banned
You are the best, good sir! Thank you! :D

What the -- the hint at sweet, delicious toes is something to hate?? And the high heels in the other costume are perfect for her as a fashionista. :)

(I went back and added a BW1 costume pic in my shrine post.)

AAAARGH I hate those damn shoes that reveals toes i would gladly burn them all, high heels are not a problem but when they look like this
JcODL.png

they can burn too in the same fire :(

Top Bottom