• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

I wonder how a Turtwig goes festive.

Like so:

Merry_Chirstmas_Turtwig_by_Maniackatie.png

Neiteio

Not sure why I never noticed how ridiculously cute Turtwig is! :O

Must've been blinded by excitement for a penguin Pokemon.

EDIT: Scrafty, the Christmas song you linked to made me tear up in a weird way. So bad... so good.

EDIT 2: LOL, just got to Brock's part about Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny. XD

Macka

Arcanine is way more popular than I thought he was :)

Oh and animals that should be used:
- Koala (Grass/Dark maybe)
- Platypus (Water/???)
- Dolphin
- Komodo Dragon
- Armadillo
- Mosquito?
- Cheetah
- Tarantula (I know we have Galvantula/Ariados, but I want a mean looking one).

Here is a fan made sprite of what a Vampire Squid Pokemon could look like.

vampiresquid_.png

Pretty awesome!

Man, I wish Beartic was cooler. Biggest disappointment of Gen 5 for me. I'd been waiting for a cool Polar Bear Pokemon for so long, and HE is what we got? Ew. His stats aren't great, so maybe he could still evolve? Please GF.

Macka

How do you make a mosquito look appealing though? Beetles and Butterflies are one thing, but Mosquito's are pretty crazy looking.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
*rage mode on*

Why the fuck do people put Virizion as a girl? He's a fucking male! He's based on Aramis of the three musketeers, who is effeminate, but a male!

*rage mode off*

Even in the musketeers anime he is a dude despite being like a definitely girl look

ffdgh

*rage mode on*

Why the fuck do people put Virizion as a girl? He's a fucking male! He's based on Aramis of the three musketeers, who is effeminate, but a male!

*rage mode off*

Even in the musketeers anime he is a dude despite being like a definitely girl look

uhhhhh....renamon?

So uhh what is the movie virizon? female voice but male?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
uhhhhh....renamon?

So uhh what is the movie virizon? female voice but male?

what does renamon have to do with anything o_o

And Goku is voiced by a woman and still is a man! Even Musketeer!Anime Aramis is voiced by a woman.

*rage mode on*

*rage mode off*

It's not just people. The anime did it, too.

And legendaries are, so course, genderless (mostly). So there. :p

Top Bottom