• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Is today Hoenn day? Freaking coincidence, but I had my phone on shuffle, and it played 5 tracks from the Hoenn games straight. Let's hope that it won't stick after Abandoned Ship...

Wiseblade

And you dare to claim this?

Get on my level.
iblmEf4pc7ODJn.gif

I'm a founding member of one of the most reviled sub-communities on NeoGAF. Get on my level.
Aren't they all of age by now? You need new blood.

Have you seen the latest crop of Disney/Nickelodeon shows? They're terrible. It would take someone really impressive to get me to watch that tripe.

Stage On

What the heck the post I made earlier today totally vanished as if something used Roar on it. :(

So guys what's your favorite Pokemon music?

Mine's the first Japanse intro for Johto OK! I can even sign some of the lyrics.

ffdgh

Pokegaf has an imposter? That's different
KuGsj.gif

As for music.....so many choices....sooo I'll cheat and say

Hoenn Victory road, Palkia//dialga and Pokemon center Brawl version.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I haven't played my copy of Pokemon Black I got at launch (I'll be sure to play it at some point), but as I was looking for Pokemon Black and White Version 2 guides, I saw that there was two guides for version 1? I got the hard cover one, does this cover both or do I need the second one?

Top Bottom