• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

But that's not a Pokémon!

image.php

Stage On

Okay, so they're bringing Team Plasma (Colress, Ghetsis and Genesect) in the anime, N seems to be on good terms with Ash, N meets Reshiram (so I guess Ash gets Zekrom), Charizard is back, and all other stuff.

HECK YES! The Original Badass is back!

Mwhaha If Ash is using his old Pokemon maybe we'll finally see him battling at his true potential again.

Ash doesn't really need Zekrom, he can beat Legendary Pokemon just fine using some of his reserves and Pikachu. Especially since the movie they where in did not exactly portray Reshiram and Zekrom as all that powerful.

If only one of his Water starters was fully evolved :(

Out of all of his starters this gen why did Tepig have to be the one to evolve? Ash doesn't need another Fire/Fighting Pokemon or another stage 3 fire type :(

ffdgh

regular fire fighters need armor....guess the anime versions need plot armor.

totodile can stay that way forever tho.

...I'm ok with this. Throw in their old motto and they'll be perfect.

Mostly, if they made them actually have teeth but actually have there characterizations back it would work. The writers seem like its goofy/jobber Rocket or serious/threatening Rocket.
Really goofy/threatening Rocket would work!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Mewtwo might appear in the N episodes too, since he has a merch (a stylus). The only ones who got a merch are the mons appearing in the episodes.

Boss Doggie

I didn't do anything! Apparently the tag changed for some odd reason. I already contacted mods and said it's some tag bug, since I can still make threads.

balddemon

Banned
dang, all these nostalgia trips i'm taking are making me want to play rby again. i'll probably settle for fire red, but i kind of want to beat the elite 4 with dodrio/sandslash again haha. i wish they would remake rby for 3ds. that'd be awesome.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Okay, so they're bringing Team Plasma (Colress, Ghetsis and Genesect) in the anime, N seems to be on good terms with Ash, N meets Reshiram (so I guess Ash gets Zekrom), Charizard is back, and all other stuff.

Aww shit, the original OP 'mon is back. Ash is gonna need him to beat down the legendaries anyway.

Reshiram v. Charizard battle incoming.
Ugh, looks like Team Rocket's gonna be in every episode again...
Eh, not necessarily. We know they have the balloon back, they're opposing Team Plasma and they (finally) have some new Pokemon in the form of Frillish and Amoonguss, but beyond that, we don't really know.
Mewtwo might appear in the N episodes too, since he has a merch (a stylus). The only ones who got a merch are the mons appearing in the episodes.
Yeah, it's looking pretty likely.
I'd guess that it's used as a Team Rocket counterpart to Genesect, seeing as that's almost certainly appearing too.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
N's voiced by Tomokazu Sugita's best friend, Nakamura Yuichi.

I'd pay big bucks for Ghetsis to be voiced by Sugita. :/

I don't follow the anime anymore, but the N saga looks like it will make me change that.

One thing's for sure though. They better remake the DENNIS theme.

Boss Doggie

I'm pretty sure this would mean Zekrom goes to Ash.

Although I'm still wondering how Mewtwo will play in this show. He will fight Genesect?

Stage On

Ugh, looks like Team Rocket's gonna be in every episode again...

Urg. They finally wrote them out of the show only to bring them back. Honestly making them semi competent was fun for a while but once that wore off they have nothing left to offer.

Them being campy stopped being fun years ago.

Man Mewtwo vs Genesect would be utterly amazing.....

I hope that Charizard isn't Ash's.
Charizard sucks.

Of course it's Ash's. I mean how else is he going to get some serious firepower?

Top Bottom