• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

QYFPo.jpg

http://noneness.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-339771057

LeleSocho
Banned

That Non-Apple Laptop thread in OT is a graveyard. How can Chet avatar quote someone if they're not allowed to post? Hmph.

image.php

PK Gaming

Guys i'm a Zoroark

I'm relinquishing my title as Haxorus, effective immediately. Sorry for letting you down Cuteness Overload, but i've felt this way forever, Zoroark is my favorite Pokemon by a large margin. Fortunately, there's no other resident Zoroark user on this forums so i'll assume that now.

yes I cam out of the closest

(disappears)

You said your favorite was Zoroark once before. But when I went to start my Black 2 playthrough, you decided to be a Haxorus. Now I have a Haxorus named PK Gaming, and it's all a lie.

Also, your avatar is squished.

OYEwt.png

PK Gaming

You said your favorite was Zoroark once before. But when I went to start my Black 2 playthrough, you decided to be a Haxorus. Now I have a Haxorus named PK Gaming, and it's all a lie.

Also, your avatar is squished.

OYEwt.png

I did?

Oh wow, niiice memory. And no, Haxorus is still my #2 / #3 so it still works!! In fact I'm just about to catch one now and make it my point man for my team.

also THANKS A MILLION, I appreciate it ;)

I did?

Oh wow, niiice memory. And no, Haxorus is still my #2 / #3 so it still works!! In fact I'm just about to catch one now and make it my point man for my team.

also THANKS A MILLION, I appreciate it ;)

You're welcome!

And an Arcanine never forgets.

I still want to use Pokémon associated with PokéGAF people for my Black 2 playthrough.

Dragon-types are strong, so give a shot. Maybe? :)

I thought you wanted to be Zoroark? Are you Haxorus now? I need to keep up!

I'm a Haxorus now, YES.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Had no clue Movie 15 (Keldeo) was airing tonight, it's on right now on CN.

It's not even on DVD in Japan yet, PUSA's got some nice turn-around time when it comes to the movies.

Suggestions for making Best Wishes better:

• Let Ash win something big for once
  • Do away with filler
  • Make all but 6 of his Pokémon get released by Team Plasma
  • Give more focus to Cilan
  • Develop Iris so she's not pretentious and bothersome
  • Make Ash's Scraggy evolve into Scrafty
  • Make it voiced by Samuel L. Jackson

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What are the chances of the 3DS Mystery Dungeon getting localized? I know the WiiWare one was shockingly skipped over so I'm weary about this one.
Then again, they did localize Pokemon Conquest and I thought that wasn't going to happen.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I really like the setting of this film.

Reminds me of Movie 7, which I fucking loved because La Rousse looked awesome. The scene where Deoxys throws up the Northern Lights above the city at night is one of my favorite scenes in the entire series.

Whatever problems Best Wishes has (and boy oh boy, does it have some problems), over abundance of fillers and Cilan not getting enough attention are not amongst them.

Stage On

Imagine if all of Ash's Pokemon can do that.

Fuck you Ash, you should've kept Totodile.

Gibble does that all the time.

What? Ash never got rid of Totodile. It's at Professor Oak's.

Suggestions for making Best Wishes better:

• Let Ash win something big for once
  • Do away with filler
  • Make all but 6 of his Pokémon get released by Team Plasma
  • Give more focus to Cilan
  • Develop Iris so she's not pretentious and bothersome
  • Make Ash's Scraggy evolve into Scrafty
  • Make it voiced by Samuel L. Jackson

Yes
Yes
Hell no, Lose his reserves and they might as well end the anime on the spot. While it's few and far between when they DO get called upon we get the best battles.
I wasn't aware Cilan didn't get enough focus
Yes, especially since she's such a Marry sue having been handed a freaking Dragonite on a Silver platter. I'm sick of her calling Ash a kid when she doesn't act any better.
Yes...
Too expensive

Masuda tweeted about filming a Smash appearance the other day. Judging by the usual gaps with Smash, it should be out either at the end of December or in January.

Hype?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh wait, it's apparently pretty decent judging from the plot stuff but the human characters were unneeded.

Guys i'm a Zoroark

I'm relinquishing my title as Haxorus, effective immediately. Sorry for letting you down Cuteness Overload, but i've felt this way forever, Zoroark is my favorite Pokemon by a large margin. Fortunately, there's no other resident Zoroark user on this forums so i'll assume that now.

yes I cam out of the closest

(disappears)

That's not Medaka Kurokami at all. What is this nonsense?

Totodile was probably Ash least productive Johto Pokemon. I don't remember it beating any gyms or anything.

It lost to Whitney's Milktank twice, lost to the fake Jasmine's Onix, beat a Kingdra in the Whirl Cup but lost to Misty's Poliwhirl, lost to a wild Sneasel but won against it later on in the Silver Conference.

So besides the whole Milktank thing and the fake Jasmine for cheating, it basically won the same amount of fights as lost.

Stage On

It lost to Whitney's Milktank twice, lost to the fake Jasmine's Onix, beat a Kingdra in the Whirl Cup but lost to Misty's Poliwhirl, lost to a wild Sneasel but won against it later on in the Silver Conference.

So besides the whole Milktank thing and the fake Jasmine for cheating, it basically won the same amount of fights as lost.

why are you calling Jasmine fake?

MikeMyers

It also got his ass kicked by Team Rocket in the Red Gyarados episodes.

So for the hell of it, I'll make a list of all of Ashs major Pokemon battles in Johto (Gyms, Gary, etc.) and we'll see who was Ash best pokemon during Johtos

Top Bottom