• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

So many LEGO Pokémon!

aIx4C.jpg

tHJv6.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39134527@N04/sets/72157624687332466/

MikeMyers

Even that isn't enough to always stop people. While I can't find anything for Dwebble I've seen people in person who've had costumes that I never would have expected to be made costumable.

Speaking of Cosplay's how about some that Chet might like.

Is that a Chikorita she's holding?

Busaiku

Wait, since when was Stephan gunning for the league.
I thought he just attended the Clubsplosions and that's it, didn't know he was amassing Badges.

PK Gaming

More proof that I'm your clone.

Virtue's Last Reward spoilers
I'm the Kyle to your Sigma :3

DUUUUUDE

(delivers the ultimate brofist. a brofist that reverberates THROUGH ALL OF THE TIMELINES)

am i to assume that k/kyle is your favorite character? because sigma'as my favorite character :D

EDIT: and for what its worth firestorm, I like lucario a lot more than I like mewtwo. in fact, i think i'm the only pkmn fan that doesn't fall head over heels for mewtwo...

DUUUUUDE

(delivers the ultimate brofist. a brofist that reverberates THROUGH ALL OF THE TIMELINES)

am i to assume that k/kyle is your favorite character? because sigma'as my favorite character :D

He totally is. Go and check the original discussion thread; I was on about him all the time.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Quick question, is there a place in Black & White 2 where you can leave your pokemon to be trained, like you could in silver and gold?

MikeMyers

I would battle you but my DS doesnt go online....I'll have to go to Starbucks one day and steal their wi-fi.

Its good needs more lucario to make the game easy mode.

I already beat the game, just doing post game stuff. And I have Lucario in my White 1 team, then again, the majroity of that time I've used before.

Whoops, wonder what I was thinking.

Meant to say didn't stop Arcanine and Ninetails and such.

They're still dogs and foxes, which, as you could probably testify, are really common to anthropomorphise.

Dwebble's my favourite, and I haven't seen anyone attempt to anthromorphise it outside of the occasional gijinka.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
So... After a hiatus off the franchise, I finally got to play and beat Platinum in 20 hours. I can't put this game down :<

Now in the post-game, apparently the Rival wants to meet me on Snowpoint City, but I don't find him... Am I supposed to go to a particular place?

So... After a hiatus off the franchise, I finally got to play and beat Platinum in 20 hours. I can't put this game down :<

Now in the post-game, apparently the Rival wants to meet me on Snowpoint City, but I don't find him... Am I supposed to go to a particular place?
I think he's right outside town I think. By the water.
bara art is underappreciated!

And I hate gijinka because "lol fucking a pokemon is terrible even if it's anthro, that's why I draw the pokemon as a human now it's fuckable!"

m0HU8.jpg

I don't think gijinka is to make pokemon "more fuckable"...

bernardobri

I think he's right outside town I think. By the water.

Yeah, I just went to the Battle Zone and got to meet him.

Also, I went to Celestic Town to talk with the elder... Apparently she was supposed to give me some orbs to catch Dialga and Palkia, but she just lectured me about them :/.

Emitan

Stage On

Are you sure Snowpoint is the right place? I just checked my guide and it doesn't mention this at all

bernardobri

Are you sure Snowpoint is the right place? I just checked my guide and it doesn't mention this at all

I went from the Snowpoint port to the Battle Zone, and the rival was there waiting for a double battle, so I guess that's the right place.

9D29R.jpg

Yeah, I just went to the Battle Zone and got to meet him.

Also, I went to Celestic Town to talk with the elder... Apparently she was supposed to give me some orbs to catch Dialga and Palkia, but she just lectured me about them :/.

I think you have to go back up the mountain to get those, but I can't really remember right now.

Top Bottom