• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
9D29R.jpg

I think you have to go back up the mountain to get those, but I can't really remember right now.

Thanks!

Stage On

I wish Chuang Yi would update their website already, it's frustrating now being able to tell ahead of time when the next volume of Pokemon Adventure is coming out in Singapor

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

Boss Doggie

What's hilarious is that Mewtwo is gonna lose and Darkrai is gonna lose.

Also I wonder if people can guess my fave mon

Kokonoe

Banned
Mewtwo is the best, Mewtwo is supreme, Lucario wishes he had Mewtwo's swagger. Mewtwo is the bible of greatness while Lucario is book of sorrow and despair. Mewtwo has the power of the gods while Lucario is a miserable little pile of secrets.

and....

warpout.gif

Lucario played way better than Mewtwo.

And is probably cooler, too.

You're wrong.

Boss Doggie

Mewtwo is the best, Mewtwo is supreme, Lucario wishes he had Mewtwo's swagger. Mewtwo is the bible of greatness while Lucario is book of sorrow and despair. Mewtwo has the power of the gods while Lucario is a miserable little pile of secrets.

and....

warpout.gif

You're wrong.

Yeah wake me up when Mewtwo can do shit in a Smash game :p

Of all the things to encounter today...

I used to go to another Pokémon forum for a while and I have known someone there pretty well before I left. Never thought that the next time I would meet him is in...

...the Windows Phone Marketplace, as an app developer for an app suggested by an app suggestion app on my WP.

Small world, huh? He even lives close to me in a way...

Also, post #9696.

Boss Doggie

The only flaw BW and BW2 has is the lack of rematch. The "rematch to grind" aspect is fixed by BW2. Unless you're one of those "The Gym Trio are actually Shadow Triad" headcanon people.

Machoke?

I'll also guess Braviary and Zekrom. You seem to favor Gen V designs.

If it's none of those you should give us a hint.

Hooray!

I hate Machoke tho unless it's fanart. No one wears the belt that high.

Stage On

The only flaw BW and BW2 has is the lack of rematch. The "rematch to grind" aspect is fixed by BW2. Unless you're one of those "The Gym Trio are actually Shadow Triad" headcanon people..

The Gym Trio can't be the Shadow Triad, they've been seen together at the same time and place.

Top Bottom