• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Stage On

I counter with

tumblr_ljaf54Wtn61qeg8m0o1_500.jpg

Um, guys, I wonder what you guys see me as. I think I must be bored to ask a question like that...

No, that's a pretty logical question; one that I ask myself often. Do others see me as annoying? Pretentious? Childish? Or as cheerful, friendly and likeable? It's one of those pseudo-existential questions that we all ask every once in a--

Oh, you meant avatar-wise? You'll always be a Turtwig to me.

Stage On

No, that's a pretty logical question; one that I ask myself often. Do others see me as annoying? Pretentious? Childish? Or as cheerful, friendly and likeable? It's one of those pseudo-existential questions that we all ask every once in a--

Oh, you meant avatar-wise? You'll always be a Turtwig to me.

I see you as a cheerful friendly and all around great guy err Scrafty

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

Stage On

You imply Digimon anime is terrible vs. Pokemon anime :p

Depends on the season or show since Digimon is composed of several different anime

Zero Two and Xros War: Young Hunters were both pretty bad.

The Original Series and Frontier where ok and Tamers, Savers and Xros Wars are amazing.

I liked that new season of digimon. The plot was nice and fast. The 3rd arc...is another story tho.

Yah, The last part of Xros wars is so bad I like to pretend it doesn't exist.

For some reason I like being this kind of Haxorus.

It fits you to a T

MikeMyers

So you asked for a hat on your avatar once a while back, and I posted a couple.

Did you not like them? I can change them. I'm open to suggestions. :(

HKwkB.png
GANie.png

Actually I never saw those! Well, you should probably make the hat as big as the leaf on his head....but thanks man! So sorry I didn't notice it the first time you posted it.

Top Bottom