• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

ffdgh

Imagine if thats the new look for the next smash.
KuGsj.gif

dat backlash.

Also that game is making fun of sound type lol

At least Virgil is competent. Ash should have just let the other guy go off to Johto with one badge short.

Despite his goofiness elsewhere, Kotetsu has never been portrayed as anything other than a decent battler. I mean, he has a Hydreigon, a Ferrothorn, a Samurott... it's a legitimately decent team, without having Tobias levels of cheapness.

If anything those Gen 1 Sprites made me realize, is that how awful the original back sprites for some of them. They ranged from I can kinda see what that is to wtf is that.

Stage On

Despite his goofiness elsewhere, Kotetsu has never been portrayed as anything other than a decent battler. I mean, he has a Hydreigon, a Ferrothorn, a Samurott... it's a legitimately decent team, without having Tobias levels of cheapness.

Even in battle he's been treated as a joke character at times. There's a comic spoiler of part of his battle with Ash where he think's he's lost after one of his Pokemon has gone down only for Ash to remind him that he still has Pokemon left he's allowed to use.

Finished Gym 2 on B/W 2. Battled my friend and lost. Again. Our fight was much closer this time around, next time I think I'll win.

Current team.

-Oshawott
-Mareep
-Magby
-Riolu
-Venipede
-Audino

I don't expect to have Audio much longer, otherwise my only other change soon may be Venipede. I might get a growlith and swap out magby, not sure yet.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Honestly the moment Ash lost to a Darkrai despite being really good, it has been shown that no matter what he did he'll fail.

:(

It's a decent idea, but :lol if you think that the Gen I backsprites and Castelia City are an improvement on anything.

It's anthony. He also likes Sonic 2006.

Stage On

Honestly the moment Ash lost to a Darkrai despite being really good, it has been shown that no matter what he did he'll fail. :(

But Ash didn't lose to Darkrai he beat it which no other trainer in the region including the gym leaders could do.

It was the fact the dude had a second back up legendary that screwed Ash over more then anything else.

At least other regions let Ash win minor tournaments so he had something to show for his efforts. Best wishes doesn't even have the decency to let him have that much.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
But Ash didn't lose to Darkrai he beat it which no other trainer in the region including the gym leaders could do.

It was the fact the dude had a second back up legendary that screwed Ash over more then anything else.

At least other regions let Ash win minor tournaments so he had something to show for his efforts. Best wishes doesn't even have the decency to let him have that much.

Ah right.

Still, it's pretty bullshit, especially when Tobias (right?) feels like your random character.

Top Bottom