• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Black/White 2 JUST came out...
...and where the fuck is "TerraRuby" and "MarineSapphire?!"

I mean, it's nice to see a Fire-type starter finally look like a Pokemon that won't evolve into a Fire/Fighting-type and it IS interesting to see it just might be based on Europe, after being in "Japan" for four Generations...

...but Y... Pokemon... why?!?

Would you mind giving Kanji a Ches-pet? I would be forever grateful :3

I was already messing around with one. :3

9t2O0.png

#TeamFennekin is the only one that matters.

fennekinuufip.gif

I really want to use all three of them though. I wonder if I would be able to hold off until I could get eggs for the other two? Probably not. :<

J10

Banned
I'd like to play a Pokemon game with the RPG elements of the handheld versions, but on a console. Does one exist? It seems like all the console games are just focused on battling. Can any of the handheld versions be played via the Wii's virtual console?

Wichu

I'd like to play a Pokemon game with the RPG elements of the handheld versions, but on a console. Does one exist? It seems like all the console games are just focused on battling. Can any of the handheld versions be played via the Wii's virtual console?

Pokémon Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness on the GameCube. They're not quite as deep as the handheld versions, but have a lengthy RPG mode as well as the standard battling mode. Oh, and awesome battle music. XD: GoD is a sequel to Colosseum. Give them a shot.

Can you have Pokemon following you in this new game? It was stupid to not have that option in B/W. It's actually the selling point for a friend of mine. She's not even going to bother with X/Y if it doesn't have that option.

Wow, the Worst Pokémon Designs thread actually isn't mind-numbing. Bravo, Defied Data.

And Scrafty hasn't been mentioned yet :> ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU!

Quick, someone go mention Arcanine. That over-designed POS. It's just a goofy dog with tiger stripes and a spiky lion's mane. Who thought that was a good idea?

Designs have been going downhill since Gen I, IMHO.

I am super hyped for the new games, so I decided that I wanted to go back and beat Black 2...but I wanted to take along some older pokes. One such is Beldum(Metagross really but I'm still "early" so I don't need a tank). I thought I had one before buuttt...I don't. I'm close in diamond but too lazy to beat the E$ and then catch and I'm not even close in Platinum.

So I am looking for a trade.

But I don't have much to offer.

Help me out here pls.

I'm looking for a relatively low level Beldum (lvl1 or egg(not sure is possible) is preferred Lvl 25 at the most)

Here's what I have to "offer"

In Diamond I got

A ton of Ralts',Magmar, and a Abra....lol

In Black I got

A Vullaby, Escavilier, and a Pawniard and a Elgyem and a Archen.

Nothing too good...so I'm not expecting much lol.

But help me out...

Thanks..

Top Bottom