• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

I watched some of the new episodes of Pokemon. When did Team Rocket get their shit together and actually become dangerous? I miss the light-hearted anti-hero Jesse and James.

Also, Meloetta was pretty damn adorable in the episodes I saw. They need to hurry up and release her already.

Spent the day breeding Ralts, still no shiny.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So you can get two total Master Balls in White 2 right? What do people commonly use them on? I'm thinking Regigigas and Kyurem. Not sure what other legendaries there are that would be more of a pain in the ass to fight.

I watched some of the new episodes of Pokemon. When did Team Rocket get their shit together and actually become dangerous? I miss the light-hearted anti-hero Jesse and James.

Eh, being dangerous is pretty debatable. Yeah, sure they pose a threat but at this point they only do it like once every 20 episodes. Rest of the time, it is spent on vaguely hinting at what they plan to do and basically kill time.

I rather they killed time every episode by getting in the way.

Busaiku

I like Jesse and James much more in Black/White.
Worse than Brock before, since they were every episode.
So you can get two total Master Balls in White 2 right? What do people commonly use them on? I'm thinking Regigigas and Kyurem. Not sure what other legendaries there are that would be more of a pain in the ass to fight.

You can actually get an unlimited amount through the
FsR6t.png
I'd actually save the Master Balls for whatever you want with good IVs.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh god Xerneas is beautiful in Sugimori art!

2 + depending on your luck, Join Avenue's raffle.

With that said, there are no roamers here so it's up to you. Lati@s is frustrating.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The raffles, man.
You can find him with the turtle named Kevin.
I will Thump my Bible tonight and pray for you fools.

2 + depending on your luck, Join Avenue's raffle.

With that said, there are no roamers here so it's up to you. Lati@s is frustrating.
Wait, not even Latias/Latios roam? I didn't even know they got rid of roaming Pokemon, thank god. Though Cobalion, Virizon and co. probably should've tipped me off to that.

Thanks! In the mean time I caught Kyurem with an Ultra ball. Guess I'll just use the one I have on Regigigas.

Boss Doggie

Wait, not even Latias/Latios roam? I didn't even know they got rid of roaming Pokemon, thank god. Though Cobalion, Virizon and co. probably should've tipped me off to that.

Thanks! In the mean time I caught Kyurem with an Ultra ball. Guess I'll just use the one I have on Regigigas.

Nope. Lati@s will have you chase it in the Dreamyard, which is very short.

And use Dusk Ball for Kyurem. Much better catch rate.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I just finished White 2 last night; Why have the last few Elite Fours been so easy? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but they were brutal the first few gens, now they're a cakewalk.

Boss Doggie

I just finished White 2 last night; Why have the last few Elite Fours been so easy? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but they were brutal the first few gens, now they're a cakewalk.

They go brutal in rematch. But generally it's the new systems that cause them to be shitty.

With that said I find PWT Gyms/Champions much more difficult.

Wichu

452.png

The only Pokémon badass enough for me to bother with a Master Ball.

The colours match.

upandaway

I always save my Masterballs as a precaution against those special discolored (especially if they're the suicidal kind) little monsters. You never know when you'll encounter one, and when you do, you'll regret not using some dusk balls on that latios guy just to save some time.

Well I need a bit help of everyone here, I'm currently playing White 1 and I made it to the Pokémon League with relative ease though my team obviously doesn't stand a chance level-wise so where to I go for grinding? Do I just explore the remaining cities to the right of Twindrake City?

Wichu

Well I need a bit help of everyone here, I'm currently playing White 1 and I made it to the Pokémon League with relative ease though my team obviously doesn't stand a chance level-wise so where to I go for grinding? Do I just explore the remaining cities to the right of Twindrake City?

What level is your team? The Elite Four use Pokémon up to level 50.

What level is your team? The Elite Four use Pokémon up to level 50.

I fought against them already and managed to beat two and a half of them though then I ran out of healing items... Well my current team is made of this:

Serperior Lv. 49
Victini Lv. 45
Seismitoad Lv. 39 (I know)
Unfezant Lv. 47
Emolga Lv. 46
Bouffalant Lv. 41 (I know...)

I don't really have a problem to deal with the Pokémon of the Elite Four just my own team hasn't enough defense to deal with the attacks on a long run :/

Okay I managed to beat the Elite Four now but N's damn Archeops one-hits every single Pokémon of mine including Zekrom... Not to mention is Zekrom supposed to be dead easy to catch? o.o I threw one ultra-ball at 20% HP and it stayed in D:

Okay I managed to beat the Elite Four now but N's damn Archeops one-hits every single Pokémon of mine including Zekrom... Not to mention is Zekrom supposed to be dead easy to catch? o.o I threw one ultra-ball at 20% HP and it stayed in D:

Zekrom (and Reshiram) have a catch rate of 45 when most legendaries have a catch rate of 3.

Since those two are required for the story, they made them much easier to capture.

btkadams

hey guys, which thread is the current black 2/white 2 thread? the one linked in this thread's OT has a post on the last page talking about how there was going to be a new thread, but it wasn't linked.

or, has everyone migrated to this one? i want to do some trading over the next couple weeks.

hey guys, which thread is the current black 2/white 2 thread? the one linked in this thread's OT has a post on the last page talking about how there was going to be a new thread, but it wasn't linked.

or, has everyone migrated to this one? i want to do some trading over the next couple weeks.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493694

That's the current Black 2/White 2 thread, but I'm not sure how active it is. You'll get better exposure asking for trades here.

Zekrom (and Reshiram) have a catch rate of 45 when most legendaries have a catch rate of 3.

Since those two are required for the story, they made them much easier to capture.

Ah that makes sense, thank you! I wondered if my A+B mashing habit from my childhood days finally had a effect :p And I finally beat the Elite Four and N and everyone soo let me ask do I still get alot from the post-game or can I move on to White 2?

Top Bottom