• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Unicorn

Thanks again for even more legendaries!!
KuGsj.gif

Unicorn

Awesome!

Well, Real-pic January is almost over. I could don my Heracreep again, but I'm thinking of spotlighting another favorite pokemon, perhaps Starmie.

Time to dig through my fanart folders from years ago. I gotta get some new stuff eventually. Apart from 4ch (which I've permabanned myself from for productivity reasons) where else is a good place to find some?

Time to dig through my fanart folders from years ago. I gotta get some new stuff eventually. Apart from 4ch (which I've permabanned myself from for productivity reasons) where else is a good place to find some?

DeviantArt or Pixiv? Tumblr works too if you want to see people re-post a lot of the most popular stuff.

Ahh I'd want a Latios. Latias is lonely.

I offered to give them all away once before and no one asked for them that time. :(

"I'm never gonna catch my breath"
"Say goodbye to those who knew me."
"Now I really wish that I knew how to SURF."

Time is racing toward us
till Gen VI arrives
Heed my every order
and you might survive
You're unsuited for
even a Garbodor
So pack up, go home
you're through
How could I make a man
out of you?

(Be a man)
You must be swift as
a boosted Ninjask
(Be a man)
With all the grace
of a deft Linoone
(Be a man)
With all the strength
of a raging Groudon
Mysterious as the
truck that shelters Mew

Day 1 kid, me 'n' you. You're gonna eat lightning, and you're gonna crap thunder.

Any way to legitimately obtain Mew, Celebi, Jirachi in the Gen V games? Event Pokemon are annoying.

I've been going through this pain for a month now. There is no way to obtain these legitimately at this time. If you a find a trade, it will be a hacked or cloned Pokemon. Nobody will trade legit event Pokemon these days. Hopefully they fix this with X and Y, but I'm sure that is laughable.

Ainaurdur

With all the grace
of a deft Linoone

Awww. To this day I am still unsure whether I kept Linoone in my party for the random items that he would pick up, or if I just liked him that much. Might be a bit of both. I look forward to bringing him forward with me into the newer games.

Soon, Linoone, soon.

Unicorn

I've been going through this pain for a month now. There is no way to obtain these legitimately at this time. If you a find a trade, it will be a hacked or cloned Pokemon. Nobody will trade legit event Pokemon these days. Hopefully they fix this with X and Y, but I'm sure that is laughable.
Can't transfer from the old games?

CorvoSol

Time is racing toward us
till Gen VI arrives
Heed my every order
and you might survive
You're unsuited for
even a Garbodor
So pack up, go home
you're through
How could I make a man
out of you?

(Be a man)
You must be swift as
a boosted Ninjask
(Be a man)
With all the grace
of a deft Linoone
(Be a man)
With all the strength
of a raging Groudon
Mysterious as the
truck that shelters Mew

Day 1 kid, me 'n' you. You're gonna eat lightning, and you're gonna crap thunder.

"Please bring honor to us all!" I wanna be the very best, you know. Like no one ever was!

Macka

Oh I mean if you didn't get them during their events *mew/celebi* trading is the only option.....or hacks.
Was there ever actually a Mew event? I spent a ridiculous amount of time with Pokemon Ranch to get my Mew, and I don't remember there being another event :/

Deoxys is the only pre-Gen V legendary that I need to get...hurry up Nintendo!

backlot

Was there ever actually a Mew event? I spent a ridiculous amount of time with Pokemon Ranch to get my Mew, and I don't remember there being another event :/

Deoxys is the only pre-Gen V legendary that I need to get...hurry up Nintendo!

There was a wifi mystery gift event a while back for Mew. I missed it too, though.

I made a checklist for the B2/W2 medals. I thought I was doing pretty well, but I have only collected 151 medals (out of 255 total).

At least I'll have something Pokémon-related to do until October and X/Y. I'll never finish it though. :(

I think I'll start the Elite 4 challenges one day soon. I should have enough Pokémon capable for each of them.

To get the black trainer card in Black 2 you must

Defeat the Elite Four
Complete National Dex
Complete all PokéStar Studio Movies
Defeat the Champions within the Pokémon World Tournament
Gain Entree levels of 30 for Black or White

I could have -sworn- Serebii's page used to say that you had to collect all 255 medals (instead of get an Entree level of 30).

Anyway, I'll redouble my efforts since it no longer appears impossible. I've got the final card in Diamond and Black, so I really want to do it again! Time to grind the Entree Forest and finish the Pokéstar Studio movies!

There sure are a lot of Pokemon avatars on this page.

Doesn't Mio have a pet Torkoal yet? You could even nickname it Ton-chan. :3

Thank you kindly!

Oh, wow, I just noticed that you cleaned the shirt. I like my Chespin, but I'm already using it on Steam, so changing one doesn't matter. Thanks!

You're both welcome!

Top Bottom