• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Doesn't Mio have a pet Torkoal yet? You could even nickname it Ton-chan. :3

rm4b4QR.jpg

Aggrotek

Thought I would post this here too. :)

Hey guys! Got my channel up and running here is my intro video.

I apologize on my lack of photogenic presence. First time being in front of the camera really.

Please leave comments about what I should name my Treecko in my Nuzlocke run. Still need a name. :p Also, please subscribe so I can inform you guys when I have new stuff up.

I'm still trying to figure out my audio to be recorded but I should have the first episode done by tonight, assuming all goes well!

Legitimately? Wait for a repeat event or try your luck on the GTS.
Questionably? You could hack the wonder card onto your game or have someone duplicate one for you.

Ugh. Guess I really will be waiting for Jirachi/Celebi. So dumb that you can't catch these in any of the games, kills my desire to even play now, and I was close to a full pokedex. :/

Stage On

Ugh. Guess I really will be waiting for Jirachi/Celebi. So dumb that you can't catch these in any of the games, kills my desire to even play now, and I was close to a full pokedex. :/

Yah I know what you mean. The only thing that's improved about event Pokemon is that they distrubute them by Wi-fi now which makes them easier for everyone to get. Before they would never be in my neck of the woods.

Are you playing a Gen V game? I can give you a Wishmaker Jirachi. I got it from the GTS in Diamond version maybe four or five years ago. I'm fairly certain it is real, though there is always the chance it was cloned.

I've been debating just giving it away, but I have no real need to keep a second one around! I still have ScraftyDevil's Jirachi which I'll never be able to give away. :(

harmonize

If you can find the bonus disk for the US version of Colosseum, you can get an event Jirachi, and its Japanese counterpart will net you a Celebii (although I'd imagine that disk might be more difficult to find.)

And of course, you'll need a link cable and a Gamecube.

Top Bottom