• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Stage On

Guys which version of Pokemon adventure do you have? The Viz version or are you crazy like me and imported the Singapor version?

XqUPKHb.png

Haha; that reminds me of the thing I had made when the Kid Icarus: Uprising thread went Community:

imGUUB0Fu83aG.png

Erv

So if I have black 2, can I only have people over the global trading trade me Pokemon I have already seen. I'm trying to get a rufflet

Unicorn

So last night I was having some friendly matches with a friend who later revealed his new team was created with an iphone app that let's you create pokemon from scratch and upload them to the GTS so you can then trade to get. have you guys heard of this? Might be an easier way to get a breeding ready female for hidden abilities.

Also another friend gave me 50$ in Gamestop credit. Emerald has always been too much (35$) but now that it's basically free, should I get it? I lost my sapphire before LeafGreen came out so for years I've been limited to Gen pokemon. What Gen3 pokemon aren't available in Emerald?

ffdgh

So last night I was having some friendly matches with a friend who later revealed his new team was created with an iphone app that let's you create pokemon from scratch and upload them to the GTS so you can then trade to get. have you guys heard of this? Might be an easier way to get a breeding ready female for hidden abilities.

nope. pokecheck is what i use for my breeding needs.

Aggrotek

Hey guys, guess what?

Click image for:

Treecks and Geeks Episode 7! There were some that thought this day would never come.

zroid

Banned
Uh... how was Season 4's first episode that aired yesterday by the way? Friend told me it was disappointing.

It was kind of a meta-commentary on the change in showrunners, but it didn't really come together that well, IMO. Still, there were some funny parts, and the ending had a good set-up. I don't think it was nearly as bad as many in the Season 4 OT would have you believe.

Firestorm

Haha my friend showed me the Magikarp this last night. I'll actually be in Japan at that time. Might have to make a visit to that Pokemon Centre if it's not out of my way as long as nature isn't locked. Could keep it as a wondercard 'til a friend can RNG it =)
I love that show

Uh... how was Season 4's first episode that aired yesterday by the way? Friend told me it was disappointing.
This is a really good write-up: http://www.avclub.com/articles/history-101,91985/

Show seems at risk of Flanderization :(

Pretty weird that it's banned. The reason Dark Void is broken is because it targets multiple Pokemon in doubles/triples but that's not an issue in rotations.
They're just being lazy I think. Taking the standard ruleset, allowing all Pokemon, then making it Rotations.

qq more

It was alright, but nowhere near as awesome as Season 3's finale.
To be fair, it's hard to top the season finales. They were so great.

It was kind of a meta-commentary on the change in showrunners, but it didn't really come together that well, IMO. Still, there were some funny parts, and the ending had a good set-up. I don't think it was nearly as bad as many in the Season 4 OT would have you believe.

This is a really good write-up: http://www.avclub.com/articles/history-101,91985/

Show seems at risk of Flanderization :(
Damn, I'm not sure if I want to watch Season 4 now. I honestly didn't mind the show stopping at 3 because the finale of it was so great, it actually felt like a closure. Hopefully things will pick up.

BraXzy

Quick question on the current event going on for Keldeo, think this is the right thread... I haven't yet finished White 1 and started White 2 but don't want to miss out

What do I have to do to claim it? Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/LASYC2c.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Fennekin is still the best. This further proves it so.

[quote="BraXzy, post: 47493388"]Quick question on the current event going on for Keldeo, think this is the right thread... I haven't yet finished White 1 and started White 2 but don't want to miss out

What do I have to do to claim it? Thanks![/QUOTE]

All you really need to worry about is going to Mystery Gift on White 2 and getting the Keldeo Wonder Card before February 12th. You can play the game and pick up Keldeo at the Pokémon Center later as long as you do that.

Stage On

Holy Milktank that animation is amazing.

If only the anime had a higher budget for animation since it's so...static much of the time

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
You know what?

Screw the games "wanting to be like anime" - I prefer if it was like the BW2 trailer! Non-shitty attack graphics compared to the "baby-fied" attacks in the anime, mons making growls rather than repeating their names, and a better artstyle.

entremet

Why are intergenerational Pokemon transfers so shitty? Pal Park, Pokemon Transfer Lab. I hope Gen VI just makes it a simple cut and paste function instead all these dumb restrictions and jumping hoops.

Aggrotek

Why are intergenerational Pokemon transfers so shitty? Pal Park, Pokemon Transfer Lab. I hope Gen VI just makes it a simple cut and paste function instead all these dumb restrictions and jumping hoops.

In gen six you have to upload your save file to PGL, play a minigame, transfer them back to X/Y then play the pokemon catcher game.

zroid

Banned
You have to move the Gen V Pokemon into a 3DS transfer tool, then take 10,000 steps while they're in there, in order to "carry" them into the next gen. After the steps are completed, you can export them to a Gen VI game.

Oh, and only four creatures can be placed inside the transfer tool at any given time.

Top Bottom