• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

injurai

Banned
iaC aF iX gnoG?

clint-nod.gif

Stage On

Just finished movie 15. That was rather boring. It's gotten to the point that the humans have almost no reason to be around anymore lol

I think this brings up a really cool idea for customizing pokemon (especially now that they are going into the 3D realm). To have the 4 moves a pokemon knows affect what their physical attributes are, such as Scyther with Fury Cutter could have shinier blade arms or they animate faster or something. Infernape with Fire punch could have flames bursting brighter or perhaps a different color flame from his hands/wrists.
Man, Unicorn, I absolutely love this idea. Shame nothing like it will ever be implemented.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Holy shit new hats from XY?

Just finished movie 15. That was rather boring. It's gotten to the point that the humans have almost no reason to be around anymore lol

Yeah the human characters are pointless in the movie. Also the whole set up was weird and Keldeo is an annoying fuck.

I love Terrakion in the movie though. What's up lately with the anime doing the mons much better than Sugimori?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
All the fake CoroCoro scans have got me anxious...there was a decent one that popped up today, with a pretty good looking page layout...unfortunately the "Sugimori" art was obviously fake, and the Pokemon were some of the first fakes I've seen in awhile that I'd despise if real.

Boss Doggie

All the fake CoroCoro scans have got me anxious...there was a decent one that popped up today, with a pretty good looking page layout...unfortunately the "Sugimori" art was obviously fake, and the Pokemon were some of the first fakes I've seen in awhile that I'd despise if real.

The human fanart was good tho

JoeM86

Plus a myriad of other issues :p

Boss Doggie

So, CoroCoro for new info, PokeSmash for live footage.

My body is ready.

Also I must say, that Lucario performer/fursuiter (hee hee) is very acrobatic, doing a bunch of stunts while in that costume.

zroid

Banned
Poll for the next thread:

Chespin is...

(a) The best starter

(b) The cutest starter

(c) The awesomest starter

(d) All of the above

make one now.

Call it "From Community Pokegaf rises" and then we recruit

I'm pretty sure that would get locked in a nanosecond :p

Probably just best to wait until CoroCoro leaks sometime tomorrow or the day after.

Or should I make one about how CoroCoro is going to reveal new stuff this week and just update the OP once said stuff is revealed?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

Probably just best to wait until CoroCoro leaks sometime tomorrow or the day after.

Or should I make one about how CoroCoro is going to reveal new stuff this week and just update the OP once said stuff is revealed?

Latter, so we can get on PokeHype Train sooner. :D

Refyref

It's probably better if you wait till the actual news before posting a thread.

Latter, so we can get on PokeHype Train sooner. :D

Alright, then let's be meticulous about this to avoid potential lockage. What should it be called? What information should be in the OP? Should I cite any sources

EDIT: Refyref is more logical than most, but I want to see if I can get away with this.

Boss Doggie

Well that is the news :p

What I mean is someone should make a thread about incoming XY news this week coming from Corocoro and followed up by Pokemon Smash (and information is confirmed by Sunday's PokeSmash).

entremet

Does anyone know how abilities are inherited during breeding? I ditto bred my prize Eevee in W2 but it didn't have the awesome abilities that the prize one gives out for its Eevelutions.

Luckily I evolved the prize Eevee into a Magic bounce Espeon

Does anyone know how abilities are inherited during breeding? I ditto bred my prize Eevee in W2 but it didn't have the awesome abilities that the prize one gives out for its Eevelutions.

Luckily I evolved the prize Eevee into a Magic bounce Espeon

It needs to be female to pass down DW Abilities.

Top Bottom