• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Firestorm

I was about to ask how are you filming it, if you are just putting a camera in front of one of the player's system. Then I saw a stylus, so I guess that's the answer.
A friend is running it actually and I think I linked a little late. There'll be a stream tomorrow of our Invitational tournament which will have some awesome players with commentary tomorrow that I'll try to link to earlier.

Aside from just filming, there is a capture mod for the ds and 3ds but it's really expensive :(

qq more

isnt pokemon smash the thing where they go AHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT CITY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHIT INCREDIBLE THE PLAYER IS WALKING IN THE CITY OH MY GODDDDDDD

JoeM86

isnt pokemon smash the thing where they go AHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT CITY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHIT INCREDIBLE THE PLAYER IS WALKING IN THE CITY OH MY GODDDDDDD

Yeah, the Japanese variety show that rarely has reveals, but everyone expects a reveal every week :)

Refyref

Know what else passes time?

That's right! Treecks and Geeks!

Episode 8 is up and ready to be watched! Hope you guys enjoy it. :)
I'd really appreciate it if any of you guys would follow me on Twitter. I could use more followers lol https://twitter.com/TheAggrotek

OK, here we go.
Intro was nice, but there was no space in Old Yeller's name.
It's Dr. Watson, not Mr.
The common "Sherlock personalty" in pop culture doesn't really act like him anyway.
To the left of the city, there is a berry patch. You took the middle berry tree, but now the left one is gone instead. Why?
The move you're thinking of is Giga Drain.
Is there any reason you don't use Ike's Rock Tomb?

Anyway, keep going forward!

Aggrotek

OK, here we go.
Intro was nice, but there was no space in Old Yeller's name.
It's Dr. Watson, not Mr.
The common "Sherlock personalty" in pop culture doesn't really act like him anyway.
To the left of the city, there is a berry patch. You took the middle berry tree, but now the left one is gone instead. Why?
The move you're thinking of is Giga Drain.
Is there any reason you don't use Ike's Rock Tomb?

Anyway, keep going forward!

There isn't a space in her name. :p
Oops.
I don't know why that berry is gone. o.o
Rock Tomb has such an abysmal accuracy. I will be using it when I get to Flannery you can bet your buttons.

Aggrotek

Download the Keyhole TV and search for TV Tokyo.

They're doing a paperplane contest now. I'm not even sure if it has anything to do with pokemon. lol

Edit: And the weird eevees are back. An emo espeon guy. :S

I'm watching it via some kids youtube channel. The hype for a new eeveelution is so high...

zroid

Banned
Smash confirmed there will be new XY stuff in their ep next week

Top Bottom