• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Stage On

Calm down guys, the news is likely to be very small. It's one thing to get worked up about them annoucning a new game but this is likely them just showing off one, maybe 2 new Pokemon.

injurai

Banned
Calm down guys, the news is likely to be very small. It's one thing to get worked up about them annoucning a new game but this is likely them just showing off one, maybe 2 new Pokemon.

I really just want to see some maybe real gameplay of the first route or something. No flashy cutscene battles, just really screen captures of a battle with UI and everything.

It's not like we would get months of nothing since they will slowly trickle out more info before the game comes out one way or the other.
I dunno. Judging by how they've done it in the past, and considering that it isn't out until October, it could very well be Summer before we hear any more meaningful info after this month.

Anyone here use a Pokémon as their wallpaper?

I've been using this one since 2011:

scrafty.jpg

zroid

Banned
I have a Win7 Starter edition ghettobook, so I can't change my wallpaper, lol

But all my Vita's backgrounds are currently X&Y related :0

injurai

Banned
Hey, if people are still allowed to make Famitsu hype threads, I think it's okay if I help concentrate some hype before a big letdown ;P

I was surprised by that thread too...

I just don't have it me sustain that constant hype, especially without new material to draw on.

WJerNp4.png

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=18620121

You just wanted to try and have another day in Gaming. :p

He also got to be (sort of) Internet-famous for a few minutes.

If you Google Search "pokemon xy news" and set it to show results for the last 24 hours, several gaming blogs reference his thread (or copy it word-for-word). Haha.

Go Nintendo linked his thread as their source. As did Nintendo Everything.

And several sites put Go Nintendo or Nintendo Everything as their source.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
If you Google Search "pokemon xy news" and set it to show results for the last 24 hours, several gaming blogs reference his thread (or copy it word-for-word). Haha.

Go Nintendo linked his thread as their source. As did Nintendo Everything.

And several sites put Go Nintendo or Nintendo Everything as their source.
GAF -> Internet -> GAF strikes again?

Top Bottom