• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

http://drawr.net/tndkworks

nR4qP53.png
8bJ4VYH.png

http://drawr.net/amuza

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Apparently the director of the movie is saying that Mewtwo is a new one, and not the old one. :/

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Speaking of Lucario, you think Riolu would be an early encounter in XY again?

Apparently the director of the movie is saying that Mewtwo is a new one, and not the old one. :/

I think that's a mistranslation in /vp/.

It is not the only wrong thing in that picture, I can tell you that.

Yeah, why is he using Serperior when in the trailers it was Emboar?

DaBoss

Speaking of Lucario, you think Riolu would be an early encounter in XY again?

Oh man, that would be sooooooooo good. Loved it in Black 2. I didn't really play Diamond/Pearl/Platinum much so I wasn't as acquainted with the gen 4 Pokemon (Luxray is a badass), so I missed out on how good Lucario is.

Where does he say this?

MikeMyers

And water. And grass. And fire. And steel. All pretty rare types that you see nowhere, so no way they would threaten it.

Mamoswine has Thick Fat now so he is no longer weak to Fire and Earthquake beats them, Grass and Steel is SE but they can't switch into a Ice or Ground move.

balddemon

Banned
lol that new eeveelution looks like something I won't ever evolve my eevee into.

also, dragonite's face after the smoke clears would be a great avatar lol.

JoeM86

Is anyone playing the Winter Friendly? I'm enjoying it far more than usual tournaments because people are being more imaginative with their teams. I'm not seeing the same 10 Pokémon over and over here

Is anyone playing the Winter Friendly? I'm enjoying it far more than usual tournaments because people are being more imaginative with their teams. I'm not seeing the same 10 Pokémon over and over here

How so? I'm out of the competitive loop since forever because it's not for me.

JoeM86

How so? I'm out of the competitive loop since forever because it's not for me.

Because this tournament isn't the standard Double Battles, people are being more imaginative with teams. We no longer see the same ones over and over which is quite common on the Double Battle tournaments and makes it so infuriatingly boring

It's why I like the Japanese competitions more, they're never the same ruleset, always changing things up. The next Japanese one is Single Battle, Kanto Pokémon only.

Firestorm

Was too lazy to transfer my team forward so haven't participated. Will be out for most of the weekend so doubt I'll get around to it. It's a bit too bad as I've been wanting to give my Lugia another shot online. If this was doubles I'd probably be all over it and might even play if it was Triples or Singles but Rotation Battle is basically just a fancy Rock Paper Scissors game.

JoeM86

Was too lazy to transfer my team forward so haven't participated. Will be out for most of the weekend so doubt I'll get around to it. It's a bit too bad as I've been wanting to give my Lugia another shot online. If this was doubles I'd probably be all over it and might even play if it was Triples or Singles but Rotation Battle is basically just a fancy Rock Paper Scissors game.

Because that's nothing like Pokémon? :p

Top Bottom