• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
At the very least, I feel the Pokemon Movies are a bit over some of the quick cash-in films you get in the States. And they thankfully haven't moved over to creepy, low-quality CG yet.

They should get "guest" directors to do each film, maybe enlist some solid anime directors as the same dude, Yuyama, has been the director since Day 1.

Xux

How the heck do you turn off Critical Hits in his showdown thing? I got three in a row and it honestly didn't feel like I deserved the win.

That Mew-something mock-up...

I think I can't comprehend this.

I've always thought that nostalgia goggles sometimes works, someetimes not. There are some old things that just get worse over time. Then again... I can't stay in the past.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Looks like Best Wishes is getting a new OP for Decolora Adventure!

It's "Daisuke", a guy who did the 12th Naruto Shippuden Opening. This is kind of cool because we haven't had a male-vocal OP since Advance Adventure in 2002.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
PokeGAF, it's my birthday today! I'm now 25, matching Pikachu's, Taillow's, Budew's, and Pidove's Dex no.!

Even Samurott is celebrating!

u7hviz5ottu2f.png

Tan

I like this mock-up of Mewtwo:

Ot1fy4Cl.jpg

I just noticed the legs on the poster today. Honestly, it's kind of cool looking...in a parallel universe, I could see this Mewtwo being the original one and nothing changing really.

...so it's upside down Mewtwo? Tail on head, "horns" on hip? This looks alright.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Holy shit apparently that episode is a reference to Laputa!

Happy birthday!

Also, the lack of a bug-zapper Bug type Rotom form is shameful and wrong.

Rotom should possess a plug to make it pure Electric, thus rendering it null from any weaknesses unless an ability breaker is used!

My epic fight with Lance is live. Please watch the whole thing lol.

The One

After all is said and done
You've never walked, you've never run,
You're a winner

You got the moves, you know the streets
Break the rules, take the heat
You're nobody's fool

You're at your best when when the goin' gets rough
You've been put to the test, but it's never enough

You got the touch
You got the power

When all hell's breakin' loose
You'll be riding the eye of the storm

You got the heart
You got the motion

You know that when things get too tough
You got the touch

Aggrotek

Do Kanto, but start a whole new team from what you have boxed. The Elite 4 team deserves a rest.

Here is what I have boxed:

I really want to keep FlygonJinn, and even Arleth... so what I may do, is record myself doing a roulette of 1-5 in a number generator and keep 2 of the 5 I have left. Whichever they are. That way I will have 4 newcomers, and 2 veterans. Does that sound like a fun idea?

After all is said and done
You've never walked, you've never run,
You're a winner

You got the moves, you know the streets
Break the rules, take the heat
You're nobody's fool

You're at your best when when the goin' gets rough
You've been put to the test, but it's never enough

You got the touch
You got the power

When all hell's breakin' loose
You'll be riding the eye of the storm

You got the heart
You got the motion

You know that when things get too tough
You got the touch

It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll.

I really want to keep FlygonJinn, and even Arleth... so what I may do, is record myself doing a roulette of 1-5 in a number generator and keep 2 of the 5 I have left. Whichever they are. That way I will have 4 newcomers, and 2 veterans. Does that sound like a fun idea?
Sounds good to me. You've got some great stuff you could use, including two of the pseudolegendaries! Plus you'll get even more catches in Kanto!

But once you make it to Red, you'll have to be ready to assemble your ultimate team!

MikeMyers

It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll.

Use Magikarp!

ffdgh

PokeGAF, it's my birthday today! I'm now 25, matching Pikachu's, Taillow's, Budew's, and Pidove's Dex no.!

Even Samurott is celebrating!

http://www.abload.de/img/u7hviz5ottu2f.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

I do hope I'm not too late to say happy birthday :D

woo time zones.

Top Bottom