• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

a60d886f597c3df83c5c166c157c24ca-magikarp-infographic.jpg

10/10

789shadow

Banned
CSRfNZm.jpg

Enjoy your new Mewtwo Form guys! The other pic of it I think was from a magazine, this I believe is some promotional gift-bag given out at whatever event this is from. A dude on Serebii, slowkingsley, posted it, and he's been known to be reliable in the past.
Someone put "Kill Me" over this image.

How is it even standing? Its head is like, 60% of its entire body. Does it move by falling down and using it's head-tube-tail thing like a worm?

Eagerly awaiting Mewtwo's Bobblehead Forme.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
All brown with lighter underbellies and wears a green clothing (or in Chespin's case, hood).

hmm I wonder if peeled Chespin fanart exists other than the one or two art posted here.

Macka

Oh man, that thing looks terrible. You didn't need to touch Mewtwo, Gamefreak! He was fine already.

I'm sick of them adding formes to everything.

Oh man, that thing looks terrible. You didn't need to touch Mewtwo, Gamefreak! He was fine already.

I'm sick of them adding formes to everything.

How is it even standing? Its head is like, 60% of its entire body. Does it move by falling down and using it's head-tube-tail thing like a worm?

Eagerly awaiting Mewtwo's Bobblehead Forme.

lol I think everyone should just chill and wait for the official art.

I mean, like, over half his body is hidden behind other characters. Can't see his arms/hands / legs/ feet or w/e is going on with his hips. Hell, I can't even make out if he has bands of purple on his crest or if it's just a strange effect from the bag/ poster.

God I hope that Mewtwo forme is fake.
lol I think everyone should just chill and wait for the official art.

I mean, like, over half his body is hidden behind other characters. Can't see his arms/hands / legs/ feet or w/e is going on with his hips. Hell, I can't even make out if he has bands of purple on his crest or if it's just a strange effect from the bag/ poster.
He could have the best body ever and it wouldn't make up for that head.

Wiseblade

That moment when you can't find your copy of Pokémon Black and subconsciously make a choice between starting your 'dex from scratch or never playing another game in the series again...

...And then the relief when you DO eventually find it in the last place you look.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
He's so ugly looking though I hope Ash becomes an Atheist.

Ugly because you guys aren't familiar with the Qilin!

Meh, Arceus is cheap as hell it also has one of the worst design for a legendary pokemon... it's second only to manaphy in ugliness.

What do you expect a creation Pokemon to be? :p

And I was basing it on the movie's action of course since we're comparing films, not Pokemon themselves. The action and the plot was much better than any post-Lucario film.

It is closer to the biblical description of an angel than the romanticized art of angels you always see.

I disagree.

It's more akin to the various creation gods in Eastern myths and religion than that of Western religion.

Top Bottom