• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

THAT IS IT. I DEMAND A GYARATRES TO BATTLE MEWTHREE!

same design, better stats

Can Arcanine get something similar?

J5W8nl5.jpg

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=34592223

Macka

Is it just me or does the new Mewtwo form seem smaller than his regular form? It looks like a less matured form of Mewtwo to me...

Perhaps another attempt by Team Rocket to clone Mew?

PK Gaming

I think i'm starting to prefer Mewtwo's new form over its original

I was never a big fan of Mewtwo, and his new form has that creepy "dangerous, psychic alien" vibe going for it.

I think i'm starting to prefer Mewtwo's new form over its original

I was never a big fan of Mewtwo, and his new form has that creepy "dangerous, psychic alien" vibe going for it.

tumblr_lrsnpiVexj1qjeya4.gif

Nothing that resembles the Xenomorph is bad in my book.

Please don't read too far into that.

Refyref

As one of the few people on the planet who doesn't think that Mewtwo is the best legendary, or even better than Mew, I actually like the new one.

EDIT: I'm a Member now!

Cheska

YAY! Finally can play through Emerald again. I never had a chance to get very far when it originally came out. Seems like it's one of the harder to find Pokemon games nowdays :/

LbBBxp2l.jpg

DaBoss

YAY! Finally can play through Emerald again. I never had a chance to get very far when it originally came out. Seems like it's one of the harder to find Pokemon games nowdays :/

LbBBxp2l.jpg

I loved Emerald. My favourite thing about is the incorporation of Team Magma and Team Aqua. Having both teams in it really did so much wonders. The Battle Frontier is pretty kickass too.

zroid

Banned
I loved Emerald. My favourite thing about is the incorporation of Team Magma and Team Aqua. Having both teams in it really did so much wonders. The Battle Frontier is pretty kickass too.

Ughhh I never played Emerald. I really want to, but I can't stand to play pre-gen IV games.

We need the Hoenn remakes so badly.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
The rumor going around now is that it's called "Éclair Forme", according to Serebii as after the leaked movie poster was posted on 2chan the other day, someone mentioned that name believed to be the dude who leaked it.

"Éclair" as in "flash of light", not the food.

backlot

LbBBxp2l.jpg

I'm so jealous. My camo face plate got scratched up and they don't sell those things anywhere.

Korosenai

Looks OK. Don't care for the cutesy eyes, though. Mewtwo is a mean Pokemon.

You mean it's piercing, powerful eyes amirite?

Also, i've decided today that i'm going to try to and catch every Pokemon in Black 2. Too bad I missed that Melotta event and too bad i'll never get a Deoxys ;_;

You mean it's piercing, powerful eyes amirite?

Also, i've decided today that i'm going to try to and catch every Pokemon in Black 2. Too bad I missed that Melotta event and too bad i'll never get a Deoxys ;_;

I can lend you my Deoxys so it's registered in your Dex.

Neo Child

Banned
fuck you falkner

using youre dads pokemon you pussy

xatu is the shittest pokemon ever

okay im struggling with PWT so much

ive done kanto, unova and hoenn. but cant do sinnoh and johto.
heres my team, can anyone reccomend any changes to movesets

Starmie - Surf, Thunderbolt, Icebeam, Psychic
Electivire - Low Kick, Earthquake, Thunder Punch, Giga Impact
Sigilyph - Fly, Ice Beam, Energy ball, psychic
Probopas - Earth power, thunderbolt, magnet rise (earthquake usually OHKO's anyway), stone edge
Sawsbuck - Jump Kick, double edge, horn leech, faint attack
Emboar - Head smash, hammer arm, flare blitz, earthquake

i realise i have an odd team but their my favourites, i got so close to defeating johto. uhhh falkner should have been disqualified years ago for having an illegal pidgeotto

Neo Child

Banned
Natu? I don't even remember any other psychic birds. Unless we're counting that weird flying thing from Gen V.

Speaking of awesome Gen V designs: DARMANITAN.

yeah, sigilyph. he's in my team ;_;

darmanitan is definately one of my fave Gen V pokemons. i guess out of every generation, gen 5 has my most favourite pokemon

and thats only a few. so many awesome pokemons.

Wow @ Newtwo.

So did they just put a drawing of mewtwo and Kid Buu into one of those morphing programs and call it a day? I honestly thought it was a DBZ shop at first.

Top Bottom