• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

j7ajAh6.gif

Definitely one of the coolest Pokemon.
I honestly didn't like him until I saw this gif.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I kind of like Arceus too.

I wish they did more with it though than showing it into an Event. They really need to give old Event Pokemon more fleshed out stories in future generations.

Firestorm

shit guys boss doggie was right about pokemon adventures! it's a sham!

"According to the manga, Silver’s bloodtype is AB. However, this would actually make it impossible that Silver is Giovanni’s son, because Giovanni’s bloodtype is O and a person with bloodtype O can, no matter the bloodtype of the partner, never get a child with the bloodtype AB."

— http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Silver_(Adventures)#Trivia

http://thanksbulbapedia.tumblr.com/post/47013091821#_=_

Watch Da Birdie

Bahahahahah!

Also I blame the manga for people assuming Ethan's name is Gold.

I don't know what they're going to do with names in Gen VI. X and Y are stretching it, even more so than Black and White being names. I'm guessing he'll probably work that into the story by having X and Y serve as code names or something.

DaBoss

But the teaser said Pokemon X & Y news. If they were to reveal the new form, it wouldn't be what they teased in the video.

Would be pretty odd to reveal Mewtwo's new form in-game in X & Y, along with the fact that Pokemon's western Facebook page had X & Y logo pics posted, so it must be news relating to X & Y and not the movie.

That's true, could be possible they would do that, but doesn't seem like something they would do.

Time to eat crow. lol

mewbuu3tkph.png

Watch Da Birdie

Yes!

I was a pretty big proponent of it being real...I took a chance on the Unova Starters back then too, and both times I turned out right. I should've made some bets with people though because I honestly felt that I was completely and utterly correct in my assumption of its legitimacy.

That being said, I don't really care much for Mewtwo or this. I'm more interested in garden-variety Pokemon.

Top Bottom