• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

MikeMyers

Oh but don't you see, Fire / Ground would amazing. Quadruple weak to fire isn't that big of a deal if most water moves OHKO anyway, and you gain a kickass Electric-immunity, neutrality to Fire and a Ground STAB.

Uh, Fire/Ground actually resists Fire.

Being part Ground removes its SR weakness too.

backlot

Ground type isn't giving him that Fire neutrality. I'd also argue that Fighting stab is more useful than Ground stab unless you're really afraid of Electric types.

Just accept your fate, people.

DaBoss

I just had a crazy idea. What if Sylveon is two types? There is next to no basis and is just full on speculation basically. The only reason I have is there aren't 2 eeveeultions.

I just had a crazy idea. What if Sylveon is two types? There is next to no basis and is just full on speculation basically. The only reason I have is there aren't 2 eeveeultions.

Well right now there isn't, but for all we know they may have wanted to reveal them one at a time, which if so, could add more precedence to the idea that one or (both) are a new typing and thus warrant individual spotlight.Though it's all just speculation at this point obviously. But I do doubt there isn't another Eevee Evo on the way for this gen. But that's just how I feel.

DaBoss

Well right now there isn't, but for all we know they may have wanted to reveal them one at a time, which if so, could add more precedence to the idea that one or (both) are a new typing and thus warrant individual spotlight.Though it's all just speculation at this point obviously. But I do doubt there isn't another Eevee Evo on the way for this gen. But that's just how I feel.

Yea, you're right, that could be a possibility.

Watch Sylveon become a Flying type and learn a shitload of Flying moves while Gyarados gets nothing.

I never realized this, but someone in the other thread pointed out that Sylveon's ears looks like wings.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I never realized this, but someone in the other thread pointed out that Sylveon's ears looks like wings.

You didn't? I did. That's why I thought it was fairy type. That ears look like fairy wings but at sametime it could be weak version of butterfly wings.

It's down to Fairy, Flying or Bug. I really hope that it would be Fairy.

DaBoss

I recently watched a Pokemon episode (I think it was last week Saturday), and it was about Eevee & the eeveelution. What are the chances that that rescue guy in that episode will come back in a later episode and have that unevolved Eevee evolve into Sylveon.

You didn't? I did. That's why I thought it was fairy type. That ears look like fairy wings but at sametime it could be weak version of butterfly wings.

It's down to Fairy, Flying or Bug. I really hope that it would be Fairy.

Nope, it had to be circled out for me lol.

MikeMyers

Throw in airslash, serene grace, jolteon's stat and it'll be ou forever lol.

Well, that would be...DEVASTATING.

tumblr_mijyhrCIz91rlhu3ko1_500.gif

(ok, I'll stop with the GIFs now, I just wanted to post that).

ffdgh

Well, that would be...DEVASTATING.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/11116a31af010852e5df5b432211ee9d/tumblr_mijyhrCIz91rlhu3ko1_500.gif[img]

(ok, I'll stop with the GIFs now, I just wanted to post that).[/QUOTE]

...Haha Is this in any way related to a power rangers crossover?

Casanova

I've seen the trailers for Pokemon X and Y, and even though I haven't touched Pokemon since gold and silver, I am so very hyped for it. I think it will be a fresh new experience in a revamped 3D world. Just like Zelda when they made the jump from over-the-top perspective to 3D.

So, do you guys think the Pokemon X and Y release in October is a good time to jump back into Pokemon and handheld consoles in general?

Stage On

I've seen the trailers for Pokemon X and Y, and even though I haven't touched Pokemon since gold and silver, I am so very hyped for it. I think it will be a fresh new experience in a revamped 3D world. Just like Zelda when they made the jump from over-the-top perspective to 3D.

So, do you guys think the Pokemon X and Y release in October is a good time to jump back into Pokemon and handheld consoles in general?

It's a great time to jump back into Pokemon in October but you're missing out if you don't pick up a 3ds sooner considering how many great games it has to play on it.

DaBoss

Where was Sylveon? Anyways, that guy with the Eevee on his shoulder is the guy I was talking about earlier. I think that Eevee will evolve into Sylveon.

JoeM86

Friends

Deoxys WiFi event on all English language Black, White, Black 2 & White 2 games. May 8th to May 31st

~Your friendly neighbourhood Serebii

Friends

Deoxys WiFi event on all English language Black, White, Black 2 & White 2 games. May 8th to May 31st

~Your friendly neighbourhood Serebii

Finally... even after I squandered my Ranger 3 Deoxys...

My chance to create a perfect Attack Forme Deoxys has come. I've been waiting ten long years for this!

Top Bottom