• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Licklysaur > Fennekin
tumblr_mn2ye13IYD1ryd13eo1_500.png

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Continuing my Dunsparce speculation, look who's talking:

yEjpTrF.png

"He'll have his time in X/Y".

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Wait, what's this about Dunsparce evolving? He was one of my favorite GSC Pokémon!

There's hints about Dunsparce being captured by Ash (appearance in the OP, trying to catch on in a new episode), like how Aipom randomly appeared in Battle Frontier before getting a Gen IV evolution.

But I'm still waiting for them to reveal what's up with Sableye. Considering the next CoroCoro is the last one before the movie, I'd expect to see it then.

Neiteio

There's hints about Dunsparce being captured by Ash (appearance in the OP, trying to catch on in a new episode), like how Aipom randomly appeared in Battle Frontier before getting a Gen IV evolution.

But I'm still waiting for them to reveal what's up with Sableye. Considering the next CoroCoro is the last one before the movie, I'd expect to see it then.
Did Ash get a Sableye in the anime recently?

Also, thanks for answering my question.

tumblr_mkmxk9Dd6p1rptm95o1_400.gif

So i'm doing a ruby nuzlocke. wasn't paying attention and was also drunk and Absol died while grinding.

Taking a 1-up on that one. Sorry nuzlocke gods

You have to replay the whole mission in Fire Emblem if something goes wrong, though. Hardly a light punishment given how long chapters go. But if you want permanence, you can play Iron Man in XCOM. Then lose one of your best soldiers because the game glitched and teleported a pack of mutons into you or the controls break and you can't get your heavy to fire a rocket.

This is a thread about Pokemon.

It seems like I just might be able to get back to competitive battling, albeit on doubles form. I guess singles won't cut it for me.

Watch this space... Wait a second, this isn't a blog. Hmm...

I have a feeling that I'm going to be deep down this rabbit hole...

Unicorn

What are some of the smaller differences between B/W1 and B/W2? I think I'm going to get White 2 tonight to help tide me over for the next two weeks until Animal Crossing hits.

I mainly want to know if they improved the PC pokemon moving since the HG/SS PC system was quicker than the one in B/W 1. Any improvements like that, not directly related to new story elements.

What are some of the smaller differences between B/W1 and B/W2? I think I'm going to get White 2 tonight to help tide me over for the next two weeks until Animal Crossing hits.

I mainly want to know if they improved the PC pokemon moving since the HG/SS PC system was quicker than the one in B/W 1. Any improvements like that, not directly related to new story elements.

>Auto-Repel whenever your previous one runs out
>More advanced EV checker
>Touch and drag select PC interface
>Join Avenue does everything you could ever want provided you put some effort into it
>Habitat checker to see what Pokémon can be caught in an area
>Best, most convenient Move Tutors in the series
>Shinies are easier to obtain and Eggs hatch faster if you get certain key items
>Completing your PokéDex actually does something significant
>Interface is generally more streamlined and user-friendly (i.e. Tapping the weather icon while in battle tells you what that weather does)

Among other things.

Neo Child

Banned
>Auto-Repel whenever your previous one runs out
>More advanced EV checker
>Touch and drag select PC interface
>Join Avenue does everything you could ever want provided you put some effort into it
>Habitat checker to see what Pokémon can be caught in an area
>Best, most convenient Move Tutors in the series
>Shinies are easier to obtain and Eggs hatch faster if you get certain key items
>Completing your PokéDex actually does something significant
>Interface is generally more streamlined and user-friendly (i.e. Tapping the weather icon while in battle tells you what that weather does)

Among other things.

mindblown

Top Bottom