• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

MikeMyers

For PK Gaming:

252+ SpA Choice Specs Rayquaza Air Slash vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Azumarill: 186-220 (46.03 - 54.45%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

YES THE RAYQUAZA FANBOYISM LIVES ON, CAN'T SWITCH INTO THAT.

There's also Specs Thunderbolt, although I don't know if that would be too good of a idea with Groudon around. Then again, I haven't played much of the Ubers metagame.

Kokonoe

Banned
For PK Gaming:

252+ SpA Choice Specs Rayquaza Air Slash vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Azumarill: 186-220 (46.03 - 54.45%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

There's also Specs Thunderbolt, although I don't know if that would be too good of a idea with Groudon around. Then again, I haven't played much of the Ubers metagame.

As it should always.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Man I wish none of the Pokemon here will be terrible. I really pray to Arceus that Vivillon won't be crap and at most be like Leavanny which surprised me.

All the info about X and Y that has come out of and around E3 makes me so happy. This game is shaping up to be the best Pokemon game yet!

Also a fire lion, something I've wanted since Gen II. Now I just hope its final evolution has a mane of fire!

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I kind of hope those three friend characters all become Ash's sidekicks in the new anime.

They have fun designs...Hero, Big Guy, Short Dude, Chick...a perfect Sentai-esque team.

PK Gaming

For PK Gaming:

Ah, there's the rub. Oh well!

I know this sounds weird, but i'm really excited for the Pokemon-amie. I'm going to have a lot of fun with that!

Kokonoe

Banned
First time I saw Poffins in Diamond I was like "What? Poffins? but I like Pokéblocks!" then I realized I was stirring this awesome circle of circleness. I eventually made a huge batch and was like...

"SWINUUUUUUUUUUUUB, POFFIN TIME!"

0Qjt6PD.jpg

Then, my Swinub was all going Poffin crazy! I couldn't stop it! It ate so many of em!

ZVQNhvR.jpg

No self control...what a pig!

Suddenly, this inspired me to use a magical wand and poof them into real life and I ate them for days and days, I then realized that Swinub wasn't greedy, it was just enjoying life because it doesn't have Professor Oak's baller lab coat.

nsZY9Tt.jpg

Kokonoe

Banned
I remember like, back in the original Gen I days there was a Pokemon Card League commercial they were showing online, and they showed the championship match and this one guy had Beedrill out

then the other dood had Charizard out

and the dood with the Beedrill was all crazying all ;_; all boohoo, rivers coming from his face as if Squirtle shot a hydro pump at his eyeballs cause the dood with the Charizard beat him with Fire Spin. What a babby.

qq more

ASH! That is not how you got Pikachu!

What the heck!? He got it from Santa Claus?!!?!?!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ASHHHHH!!!!

This is the true canon. Oak was jealous and gave Santa back the Pikachu so Pikachu can kill Santa and Oak becomes Santa Oak and then Christmas becomes Oakmas and and adfjksgjksdhjksdhkjasdh

MERRY OAKMAS

subtles

I remember like, back in the original Gen I days there was a Pokemon Card League commercial they were showing online, and they showed the championship match and this one guy had Beedrill out

then the other dood had Charizard out

and the dood with the Beedrill was all crazying all ;_; all boohoo, rivers coming from his face as if Squirtle shot a hydro pump at his eyeballs cause the dood with the Charizard beat him with Fire Spin. What a babby.

I remember that from TV as well! The drama and camera angle were funny. "I knew I had to beat him with my Charizard" or something similar.

Kokonoe

Banned
FINAL FLASH!!!

1Xh2O7k.png

This is the true canon. Oak was jealous and gave Santa back the Pikachu so Pikachu can kill Santa and Oak becomes Santa Oak and then Christmas becomes Oakmas and and adfjksgjksdhjksdhkjasdh

MERRY OAKMAS
POKEMON!
POKEMON!
It's all about the Santa Claus
It's a brand new beard
and a brand new sleigh

I remember that from TV as well! The drama and camera angle was funny. "I knew I had to beat him with my Charizard" or something similar.
Hahaha, good times.

qq more

yo in speaking of cards

dunsparce.jpg

look at those motha fuckas flying everywhere like they own the dam place

theyre ganna git u if u mess wif them

Kokonoe

Banned
yo in speaking of cards

dunsparce.jpg

look at those motha fuckas flying everywhere like they own the dam place

theyre ganna git u if u mess wif them

curse more! That's all you do is curse, and curse, and curse!!!!

WHY ARE YOU POSTING DUNSPARCE? You curse more than a Ghost Pokemon!

but really, there was a legend long ago about a Dunsparce that saved a tree from man that hated trees. The man hated trees without reason, you could say he was a tree bigot. All types of Pokemon use the grand master elder god kami sensei blackbelt tree, but this didn't stop him as his heart had grown smaller than that of a Joltik that had eaten a mini mushroom.

He began kicking the tree everyday, frightening all the Pokemon. Their screams could be heard all across the continents, so loud they made Whismur flinch. A noble Dunsparce out of nowhere appeared. His motivations were unknown, but he had a cape and his sense of justice could be felt by all. The man of tree hate saw the Dunsparce below and smirked "Hahaha! what do you think you'..." and he was cut off there, literally. He was cut in two.

As his blood stained the grassy floor, tons of Zubats came and feasted on the hateful trainer and the Pokemon praised the Dunsparce's heroic effort.

The End

FUCK YEAH FLAREON

You Maimed Me!

MAIMED WITH FLAREON FIRAGA 100,000.

qq more

curse more! That's all you do is curse, and curse, and curse!!!!

WHY ARE YOU POSTING DUNSPARCE? You curse more than a Ghost Pokemon!

but really, there was a legend long ago about a Dunsparce that saved a tree from man that hated trees. The man hated trees without reason, you could say he was a tree bigot. All types of Pokemon use the grand master elder god kami sensei blackbelt tree, but this didn't stop him as his heart had grown smaller than that of a Joltik that had eaten a mini mushroom.

He began kicking the tree everyday, frightening all the Pokemon. Their screams could be heard all across the continents, so loud they made Whismur flinch. A noble Dunsparce out of nowhere appeared. His motivations were unknown, but he had a cape and his sense of justice could be felt by all. The man of tree hate saw the Dunsparce below and smirked "Hahaha! what do you think you'..." and he was cut off there, literally. He was cut in two.

As his blood stained the grassy floor, tons of Zubats came and feasted on the hateful trainer and the Pokemon praised the Dunsparce's heroic effort.

The End

MAIMED WITH FLAREON FIRAGA 100,000.

holy shit this is brilliant

dunsparce is a true american hero :')...

I love the direction in which this thread is going.

I'm saving a .txt lf that Dunsparce story since it nearly made me spew my drink all over my keyboard.

Top Bottom