• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Madao

was it known you could hold more than 1 million pokedollars in Black/White?

because i was at like 997k just a minute ago while leveling up some pokes and was like "aw shit. now i'm gonna lose money because i'll hit 999k before beating the E4" and now i have 1006k.

this is one of the best changes so far. no need to buy shit constantly to avoid the limit like in the past 4 gens (in RSE, i had like 300 of each vitamins after so much grinding)

because i was at like 997k just a minute ago while leveling up some pokes and was like "aw shit. now i'm gonna lose money because i'll hit 999k before beating the E4" and now i have 1006k.

this is one of the best changes so far. no need to buy shit constantly to avoid the limit like in the past 4 gens (in RSE, i had like 300 of each vitamins after so much grinding)

I'm about to break 7 million. I probably won't since I hardly play the Elite 4 anymore, and Black 2 is about to come out.

I think it's one of the things that is pretty well-known for quite a long time. Nice surprise, eh?

Madao

I think it's one of the things that is pretty well-known for quite a long time. Nice surprise, eh?

yeah. i had no idea and was surprised to see it.

i don't pay much attention beyond checking out the pokedex and calculator at serebii or the movesets at smogon so this would be easy to miss for me.

Stage On

I barely even bother to pay attention to the amount of money I have. I just give one of my Pokemon the item that gives you double money after a battle and I've never seemed to run low since.

Stage On

I think he only thing that I'll use it for is when I'm trying to just get on with the story of an RPG.

Man if the game is set up in such a way that you need it just to see the story then maybe it's not that great in the first place.

Like Kingdom hearts 2. I had to turn invincibility on because the Tron level racing game was pretty much impossible. By far the worst thing about that series is the forced mini games like that... The rythem mini game you have to beat in Birth by sleep nearly had me throwing my psp.

LeleSocho

Banned
Show us the awesomeness!

3kfPF.gif

2nd Gen Psychic is real move that hurts your eyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfaEoflHXdU

Top Bottom