• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Stage On

What? As in "BW Rival" Bianca?

No THIS Bianca from Pokemon Hero's

Bianca.png

ffdgh

The worst part is that it has Ritchie and out of All of Ash's rivals I hate Ritchie the most.

Trip is a close second because of his arrogance but Ritchie was a little too perfect for his own good.

Richie is an perfect ash clone without the looks.

braves01

Banned
I want to get back into Pokemon. Last one I beat was Red. Tried to trade a Pokemon with an HM (after I beat the Elite Four), corrupted my save. Played a little bit of gold and traded it in. Should I get HG/SS or B2/W2?

ffdgh

I want to get back into Pokemon. Last one I beat was Red. Tried to trade a Pokemon with an HM (after I beat the Elite Four), corrupted my save. Played a little bit of gold and traded it in. Should I get HG/SS or B2/W2?

Bw2 to be up to date but play hg/ss later when you get the chance.

Kokonoe

Banned
Yeah, getting Black/White 2 is like getting a third version but even better. No real point in getting Black/White first since it's just around the corner and most likely going to be the better versions.

That's the correct answer though.

You and I will get along just fine.

braves01

Banned
Okay, BW2 it is. I was kind of leaning towards that anyways since it's new. I still feel bad about never finishing Gold though...maybe after BW2.

Platinum is the best game in the series. HeartGold/SoulSilver are solid remakes that improve on their originals quite a bit. Black/White is a streamlined experience that would serve as a great reintroduction to the series.

Take your pick, can't really go wrong with any of them.

Top Bottom