• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Wiseblade said:
AW HELL NAW

Generation III Defense Force... Assemble!

Emerald is easily superior to everything preceeding it (along with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum). This is indisputable FACT.
No, no, no. You misunderstand me. It's supposed to be an arrow, not "greater than." I was pointing out the progression of time... :(

I love Gen III. :)

Boney

Banned
Wiseblade said:
AW HELL NAW

Emerald is easily superior to everything preceeding it (along with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum). This is indisputable FACT.

Get your latin moonspeak out of here!

They're actually not bad.
pokemon generacion 3 es asqueroso, malisima, una abherración. No se como a alguien le pueden gustar, mas, gustarle más que otros pokemon.

no manches

Wiseblade

UltimateIke said:
I love Gen III. :)
Damn straight. And you better keep it that way.

3168c51.jpg

I've got my eye on you.

Wiseblade

Boney said:
pokemon generacion 3 es asqueroso, malisima, una abherración. No se como a alguien le pueden gustar, mas, gustarle más que otros pokemon.

no manches
*C+P into google translate*

1zm1lqf.jpg

MarkusRJR

Oh god I'm already onto episode 7 of Pokemon: Best Wishes. I'm watching the dub.

Ash sounds so bad (and he constantly makes grunts like the characters in Dragon Ball Z), but everyone else is decent enough.

Ezalc

G/S/C is still the best Gen. It had Heracross, Feraligatr, Scizor and Dunsparce. Only thing good about Gen III was Flannery and the fact that the contests were actually fun side quests.

Gravijah

Ezalc said:
G/S/C is still the best Gen. It had Heracross, Feraligatr, Scizor and Dunsparce. Only thing good about Gen III was Flannery and the fact that the contests were actually fun side quests.

s w a m p e r t

[list everything cool about gen iii here]

Ezalc

Gravijah said:
s w a m p e r t

Feraligatr is the best water starter, deal with it. Hell Swampert was the lamest of the three gen III starters. Sceptile and Blaziken were way more awesome.

Izayoi

Banned
The Gen III fire has been reignited, I see.

Everyone knows that it's amazing, deep down.

I know, you're all scared of change, but sometimes it's a good thing.

Boney

Banned
Ezalc said:
Feraligatr is the best water starter, deal with it. Hell Swampert was the lamest of the three gen III starters. Sceptile and Blaziken were way more awesome.
i think it's a tie between swampert and blaziken as worst starters period

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Sagitario said:
The best opening song is movie version the original one (from the first movie), [Latin] Spanish version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNjQjpRPfas

Second place goes for Johto Journeys [also in Spanish :p]:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=KYF4Zu4GiIU

hey isn't your username from beyblades

Boney said:

<3 Boney I think I love you again. Divorce Grav and come live with me in my fancy candy castle!

Ezalc

Boney said:

I'll admit I only thought Blaziken was cool because of the anime. Though, imo the all time worst starter will always be Meganium.

Wiseblade said:
Didn't you have a Lati@s avatar not too long ago?

I thought we were on about the Gen III games. Actually, screw it, Gen III was aight, I just thought RSE were pretty bad compared to the rest of the series.

MarkusRJR

Ezalc said:
I'll admit I only thought Blaziken was cool because of the anime. Though, imo the all time worst starter will always be Meganium.
Bayleef was so badass and then it evolved into that piece of shit. :mad:

Izayoi

Banned
Green Scar said:
I thought we were on about the Gen III games. Actually, screw it, Gen III was aight, I just thought RSE were pretty bad compared to the rest of the series.
Lati@s was Gen III.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Wiseblade said:
AW HELL NAW

You're looking to pick fights where there are none... The Gen 3 defense force is so damn... erm, defensive. :p

Ezalc

Yaceka said:
Bayleef was so badass and then it evolved into that piece of shit. :mad:

No I thought the entire evolution line was pretty terrible. Though what's worse is the whole fire-fighting starters three gens in a row. Couldn't they make something more interesting like a fire poison pokemon or something?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Boney said:

En realidad.

Esto es realmente una traducción automática, decirme cómo es exacto es? Sé que los idiomas asiáticos suelen bonked pero otras traducciones pueden ser muy preciso ...

Top Bottom