• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Is it just me who wants a few new evolutions to be present in the next generation? I'd kill for a Steel- or Flying-type Eeveelution or an epic new member of the Dunsparce family.

ffdgh

....give me a floatzel evo with more defense or attack and absol could use a dark fighting evo.

270 eggs and no shiny yet

270 eggs and no shiny yet

hey-you-can-do-it.jpg

Boogiepop

Gah. Just realized you can't breed IVs into Egg move pokemon from outside pokemon, not counting Ditto or pokemon that also have the egg move. Hm... May have to chain breed them in or something. Bleh.

ffdgh

just breed a male with the egg move and keep breeding with a ditto that have good ivs until you get a good one.

backlot

I don't have good dittos for the right stats :(. I really need to go catch some more.

I have tons of max IV dittos in Emerald. What exactly are you looking for? I wouldn't mind giving you a few if I have the right ones assuming you don't mind the Emerald cloning glitch.

OMFG A SHINY SCRAGGY BESEECH IT TO ME NAO

...there's your show, folks. I'll be here all week.

(But seriously, hand it over or I'LL FIND YOU)

Boogiepop

I have tons of max IV dittos in Emerald. What exactly are you looking for? I wouldn't mind giving you a few if I have the right ones assuming you don't mind the Emerald cloning glitch.

I'm still missing perfect HP, Attack, and Speed (the one that's really hurting right now). Surprisingly, I have 3 of the perfect stats over only, like, 6-7 dittos.

backlot

I'm still missing perfect HP, Attack, and Speed (the one that's really hurting right now). Surprisingly, I have 3 of the perfect stats over only, like, 6-7 dittos.

I'll double check when I get home later but I'm sure I've got some of those.

Salvadora

Is it just me who wants a few new evolutions to be present in the next generation? I'd kill for a Steel- or Flying-type Eeveelution or an epic new member of the Dunsparce family.

I've gone Black, I don't want to go back. Some old Pokemon do need evolutions but I think it would be akin to opening the floodgates.

Busaiku

So I don't get why Pikachu's the mascot of the series.
Sure the cartoon's a big factor for it, but why did they decide to go Pikachu for Ash in the first place?

Personally, I like Pikachu, so I'm ok with that.

So, they really need to have 1 game where it's possible to get all eevolutions without switching items or games. (actually, idk if this is already possible but it should be easy!) Plus they need to add even more. Fighting type eevolution should be highest priority.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Lol, really? I don't think I've encountered an Eevee yet. Or do you mean I have to get him from Dream World or something, because that is the worst thing ever.

You need to bring an Eevee into 5th Gen from 4th Gen, or the Dream World event. But all the evolutions are available provided you have an Eevee. (Stones from Black City, or Dust Clouds, evolution by location for Grass & Ice Eevees, Espeon and Umbreon by happiness and time of day)

backlot

Alright, Mank, I was able to find some Dittos with the IVs you needed. My friend code is 2064 8507 1802 if you want to trade some time later.

In the meantime, I'm gonna start breeding prankster Sableyes. Ought to be easy after HP fire Rotom.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Alright, Mank, I was able to find some Dittos with the IVs you needed. My friend code is 2064 8507 1802 if you want to trade some time later.

In the meantime, I'm gonna start breeding prankster Sableyes. Ought to be easy after HP fire Rotom.

Just don't forget that Recover (and Trick, if you're going there) are Egg Moves. Priority Recovery is pretty sweet.

Boogiepop

Cool. I'm 1764 6119 3522.

I'll head on in a second.

Edit: Any chance you know how to tweak router settings? ColtraineGF got it to work last night, I believe with the settings he posted. Unfortunately I can't really tweak any settings on my end as I have to run things through Connectify to get a "router" running, and that doesn't really have much in the way of options.

backlot

Cool. I'm 1764 6119 3522.

I'll head on in a second.

Edit: Any chance you know how to tweak router settings? ColtraineGF got it to work last night, I believe with the settings he posted. Unfortunately I can't really tweak any settings on my end as I have to run things through Connectify to get a "router" running, and that doesn't really have much in the way of options.

Yeah, I've got my ports forwarded and DMZ set up. Looks like we just can't connect. I'll hold on to these Ditto for you in case you ever find a better connection, though.

Boogiepop

Yeah, I've got my ports forwarded and DMZ set up. Looks like we just can't connect. I'll hold on to these Ditto for you in case you ever find a better connection, though.

Ok. I should be at my home router this weekend, so hopefully that'll work better.

Firestorm

If you have an Android, iPhone, or BlackBerry capable of being a WiFi hotspot, use that. I was able to trade Pokemon even through an Edge connection >.>

Top Bottom