• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Izayoi said:
ag77blush3.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
That reminds me, I hope Dawn comes back in BW. I mean, I know she probably will, like Misty did in Hoenn and May in Sinnoh, but still. Hope it happens, and soon. :)

Izayoi said:
That can be taken a lot of different ways you know.

Muk is also tasty. But only spelled backwards.

Wiseblade

Andrex said:
I feel incredibly sorry for you that defeating Red doesn't hold that place for you.
Meh, Red was just a battle. The Regis were an adventure. Spotting the deep water west of Pacifidlog town and figuring out the water route to get to it, cracking out the manual to translate the braille, searching across the region to find the newly awakened Pokémon... It was really exciting.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
hjUPY.jpg

Well it's been a fine adventure with you all. Today is the last day before we delve into Hades. Farewell.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Community forum ain't bad. I've been rockin it with my bros in the kpop thread.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Frost_Ace said:
Hope this thread doesn't die like the b/w one! Don't let me down poke-gaf :(

Since I'm subscribed this thread will always pop up for me in the control panel whenever someone posts, so as long as others keep posting I will too. :)

I suggest everyone start auto-subscribing to threads too. It's like RSS for GAF.

Izayoi

Banned
Andrex said:
Since I'm subscribed this thread will always pop up for me in the control panel whenever someone posts, so as long as others keep posting I will too. :)

I suggest everyone start auto-subscribing to threads too. It's like RSS for GAF.
That's what I do.

NeoCRACK™

Wiseblade

Andrex said:

I subscribed from day 1. Where else am I going to be able to blindly argue debate politely about which event legendary is the best? (hint: Deoxys)

I'd rather subscribe to threads manually. I don't need to be reminded of every thread I make a drive-by post in.

upandaway said:
Yotsuba 76

"Did you do the surergy?!" :lol

Depressed Yotsuba.. was legendary. Fuuka was killing me and then Yanda's nostril plugs dealt the finishing blow. Today.. is the best day.

This made my cheeks hurt from smiling too hard.
Wrong thread?

I love you guys
Not as much as Misty

I genuinely believe i'll be playing it on my death bed. I still have a wish that when i die I get to choose to live in that world :(

i hope it comes true..

Skiptastic said:
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o166/Skiptastic/Pikachu-Crying.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
That's right. Now buy Black or White version. Redeem yourself! It's not too late!

But seriously, you should try out one of the new games. They're great fun! :)

NEO0MJ

UltimateIke said:
But seriously, you should try out one of the new games. They're great fun! :)

Pokemon....how old are we? 8?

Just kidding, I love B/W. But I found this post too fun. Not sure if serious but it brought me a good laugh.

Sanic

Earlier in the year I put about 35 hours into Soul Silver, made it to the E4 and just sort of stopped. I went back recently to try to start playing it again but I just don't have the motivation. I'm not really happy with my team, and I would need to level them for a few hours before I had any shot of defeating the E4. Now, my question is if I move on to Black/White, will the improvements made there make me never want to go back to SS/Platinum (which I would also like to play)? I've had Black since launch but i've only put around 30 minutes into. I'm just wondering if I would be better off sticking it out with SS until i'm totally done with it.

Anth0ny

Pandoracell said:
Earlier in the year I put about 35 hours into Soul Silver, made it to the E4 and just sort of stopped. I went back recently to try to start playing it again but I just don't have the motivation. I'm not really happy with my team, and I would need to level them for a few hours before I had any shot of defeating the E4. Now, my question is if I move on to Black/White, will the improvements made there make me never want to go back to SS/Platinum (which I would also like to play)? I've had Black since launch but i've only put around 30 minutes into. I'm just wondering if I would be better off sticking it out with SS until i'm totally done with it.

Once you go Black, you never go back.

Top Bottom