• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

upandaway

why use hydreigon? lol I use magikarp and watch ditto spash relentlessly.
Man now I remember that idea about a Ditto evolution that can copy every single stat of the Pokemon (including buffs), and be able to copy shit even after its transformed, all without the cost of a turn.

How would a Ditto evolution even look?

ffdgh

Man now I remember that idea about a Ditto evolution that can copy every single stat of the Pokemon (including buffs), and be able to copy shit even after its transformed, all without the cost of a turn.

How would a Ditto evolution even look?

151.gif

leroidys

Pokemon who kill themselves in the wild. I don't care if it's technically some "accident," but it seems spiteful as hell. Spent so long trying to catch a Ditto only for it to copy my Hydreigon, use Outrage, then kill itself in confusion. Goddamn...

Apparently Ditto inherits the catch rate of the pokemon it copies, just FYI. Lead with a pidgey or something.

Firestorm

Is ME3 more polished than the demo? I've never purchased a ME game but the ME3 demo, while visually appealing, suffered from choppy character movements and other similar graphical oddities.
I'm not sure about polish. The awesome part about Mass Effect 3 is really seeing how all the stuff you did in the first two games plays off. It's a well-made game that's a ton of fun to play through.

Anth0ny

I thought it might be coming out in Europe. I'll wait for that version.

I always import the new mainline Pokemon game, but that's mainly because I'm so familiar with the battle system and gameplay. No Japanese required to finish those games. Nobunaga on the other hand...

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Nah, I've barely seen discussion of it outside of Serebii posting the basic lists of Pokemon/mechanics.

One thing kind of neat is the Ranse Region is shaped like Arceus and you end up befriending him and defeating Nobunaga.

Boogiepop

Fffffuuuuuu!!! I switched Conkeldurr into an ice beam from a Lapras, and it froze him before the flame orb could kick in. This sucks.

Edit: Awesome. Starmie+Hydreigon managed to finish off Lapras, Vanilluxe, and Weavile! And so I continue my battle subway run!

Fffffuuuuuu!!! I switched Conkeldurr into an ice beam from a Lapras, and it froze him before the flame orb could kick in. This sucks.

Edit: Awesome. Starmie+Hydreigon managed to finish off Lapras, Vanilluxe, and Weavile! And so I continue my battle subway run!

You can do it, Mank! Believe in the me that believes in you!

Boogiepop

Gah. Serious BS. Such hardcore BS. Boo battle subway, boo! I was on a multiple of 7 too, so it stole my BP. Ugh.

Damn Wailord got a freaking critical hydro pump to 1 hit my full health Conkeldurr, and then it got off a damn FISSURE of all things on my Starmie. Gaaaaaah!

Just... 19... more... BP! Then I'll have all I need to complete my team. Ughhhhh!

Top Bottom