• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

I posted it before, but here's that interview with Shinji Miyazaki (responsible for the anime arrangements and music) and the Game Freak sound team. Really good interview, much better than that HG/SS one anyway (though that one was good). So much insight in this one, and I managed to predict a lot of what guys like Go and Junichi would say before I even knew of the interview's existence.

—Now I want to interview the old Game Freak about their non-Pokemon material. It could be really great if I could get it organized somehow.

leroidys

If anyone needs a squirtle (or ten), I've got an entire box full... I think I have most natures and abilities too.

It's too bad gamefreak doesn't let us craft unused pokemon into hats. Or maybe I've been playing too much tf2.

ffdgh

If anyone needs a squirtle (or ten), I've got an entire box full... I think I have most natures and abilities too.

It's too bad gamefreak doesn't let us craft unused pokemon into hats. Or maybe I've been playing too much tf2.

that.....and a mass delete button for the pc.

Blizzard

Banned
Is anyone doing the official global link tournament thing? Apparently one of my friends is trying it, and you get ratings and stuff.

Firestorm

Is anyone doing the official global link tournament thing? Apparently one of my friends is trying it, and you get ratings and stuff.
Yep! Just did a few more battles before bed. Having a lot of fun with it.

Rating: 1701
Games Played: 25 (23-2-1) (W-L-DC)
Longest Streak: 17

L Priten from New Jersey, USA
DC AKIHIRO from Florida, USA
W AKIHIRO from Florida, USA
W Tyler from Ile-de-France, France
W Zak from California, USA
W Paolo from None
W BEAU from Queensland, Australia
W Danijel from Serbia
L JPN from Fukikawa, Japan
W Issac from Mexico
W JPN from Shizuoka, Japan
W JPN from Osaka, Japan
W JPN from None
W JPM from Hokkaido
W HOTSTUF from Washington, USA
W Patrick from North Carolina, USA
W JPN from Hyoga, Japan
W BEN from Victoria, Australia
W JPN from Aichi, Japan
W JEFF from Arizona, USA
W JPN from Aichi, Japan
W Shaun from None
W JPN from Kanagawa, Japan
W JPN from Chiba, Japan
W JPN from None
W JPN from Kanagawa, Japan
W Jake from None
W Patrick from Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
W Ash from None
W White from Utah, USA
W VAMPIRE from Mexico
DC elisa from Wales, United Kingdom
W Necro from None
W GFunown from New York, USA
W JOAQUIN from Mexico
W Petros from MA, USA
W Carl from Saskatchewan, Canada
W Chris from None
W Brandon from Arizona, USA
W CONOR from North West England, United Kingdom
W JON from Connecticut, USA
W Carlos from Chile

Slermy

I think I'd be interested in a little aqua turtle.

Boogiepop

Poor Japanese guy. My Togekiss avoided his Tyranitar's Stone Edge twice. And then a Meteor Mash from his Metagross. Honestly, I probably should have lost this match, but as it is it's my first match and first win.
Edit: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Lost to the second guy, his Tyranitar had a SLIVER of life left. Damn. I played that poorly, though, need to get used to protecting/detecting at the right time, as I could have easily done so at a little bit of risk and won the match. (Had a Conkeldurr down that the guy one-hitted with his Latios, which was then killed by Tyranitar.)
Edit Edit: Annnd I just got swept by a Fridge-Rotom. Ouch.

Korosenai

Which game? If Black/White, yes please :)

ffdgh

Overly excessive names but ok.

That aside I have learned to respect the power of ferrothorn's awesome stalling abilities in super singles...and to hate random blisseys that have icebeam and calm mind.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
That Bulbanews article is apparently a mistranslation.

They're just Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, according to trademarks.

Firestorm

Time for a break methinks! Updated my earlier post with opponents.

Rating: 1801
Games Finished: 40 (38-2-2)
Longest/Current Win Streak: 32

Gravijah

anyone know of a good place to order older figures? my sister is obsessed with getting a meowth x pokeball figure, but 15 bucks + shipping is quite expensive.

Top Bottom