• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Wiseblade

Gravijah said:
you don't know that. he could come out with surf and fly and awesome and cool
There'll be plenty of chances to get a surfing Raichu this gen, just like all the others. Please, don't waste your vote on something that's guaranteed to happen regardless.

Gravijah

Wiseblade said:
There'll be plenty of chances to get a surfing Raichu this gen, just like all the others. Please, don't waste your vote on something that's guaranteed to happen regardless.

i just want to vote for something that will make sure charmander doesn't win

Andrefpvs

Wiseblade said:
You are now my best friend.
Awwwww shucks
EU4Km.png

I'm now thinking of not voting until next Tuesday to see what's on top, then vote for the one we want.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Sometimes I wish Gamefreak would like, make a type of Shiny Pokemon, but like with different typing. Like have this ultra rare Raichu that's part flying, or an ultra rare Charizard that is not part flying.

Andrex said:
Sometimes I wish Gamefreak would like, make a type of Shiny Pokemon, but like with different typing. Like have this ultra rare Raichu that's part flying, or an ultra rare Charizard that is not part flying.
Would a pure Water-type Gyarados be overpowered? I'd like to think so.

Wiseblade

Gravijah said:
name more pokemon with useful dw abilities that aren't available / likely wont be available soon.
Ditto. Deserves to be mentioned twice.

Suicune, Entei and Raikou aren't terrible. Shroomish wouldn't be a disaster.

Izayoi

Banned
I'm a strong advocate of voting for whoever your favorite Pokemon is, because I can guarantee you any attempt at organized voting isn't going to work.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
FYI

[20:30] <EvilMario> And Machamp is smexy?
[20:30] <EvilMario> With that tight package, and all.
[20:30] <Boney> yes
[20:30] <Boney> so smexy
[20:30] <Boney> i'd suck his dick
[20:31] <Boney> like iris

EvilMario said:
FYI

[20:30] <EvilMario> And Machamp is smexy?
[20:30] <EvilMario> With that tight package, and all.
[20:30] <Boney> yes
[20:30] <Boney> so smexy
[20:30] <Boney> i'd suck his dick
[20:31] <Boney> like iris
Boney
Sucking and blowing™

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Wiseblade said:
There can be only one.

200px-398Staraptor.png

I think I've mentioned this before, but a Fighting/Flying Pokémon would be super broken.

ivvJ7.png

Farfetch'd evolution should be Fighting / Flying.

It would already have a great move pool with Swords Dance, Brave Bird, Agility, U-Turn, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Roost.. and would probably pick up some of the better fighting type moves like Close Combat. Its typing would be pretty amazing offensively.

Give it something like 75 / 110 / 70 / 100 / 80 / 102 base stats and let's roll.

Firestorm

I wanted to vote Ambipom so I could use Fake Out + Skill Link Fury Swipes with Kings Rock + maybe Fling. Pair it up with a Terrakion with Choice Scarf using Rock Slide or something. Unfortunately only one Pokemon can win and there's no chance Ambipom will, so I voted Zapdos.

Ondore

EvilMario said:
ivvJ7.png

Farfetch'd evolution should be Fighting / Flying.

It would already have a great move pool with Swords Dance, Brave Bird, Agility, U-Turn, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Roost.. and would probably pick up some of the better fighting type moves like Close Combat. Its typing would be pretty amazing offensively.

Give it something like 75 / 110 / 70 / 100 / 80 / 102 base stats and let's roll.

I played a mod that turned Farfetch'd itself into a Fighting/Flying type, gave it 105/95 Att/Spe and access to Sacred Sword. Delightfully broken, though not as much as the Grass/Dragon Contrary Serperior that had access to Draco Meteor AND Leaf Storm...

Top Bottom