• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Kokonoe

Banned
ARC7A.jpg

Didn't they do this in an episode?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Apparently the new Keldeo Forme is called "Resolution" Forme, as Shoko-tan, the voice actor of Keldeo, said this on her blog...

"Keldeo's Resolution Forme is a must-see. Keldeo doesn't cry out much but he will in the instant he becomes Resolution Forme!!! I ad-libbed my own kind of scream, which you can go see at the theater! Wow, already 6 years in a row... "[voicing characters in Pokemon movies].

"Am I kawaii now Kyuremu, ugu~~~~"

Gravijah

BW event legendaries are so boring. like, genesect... it should be this awesome prehistoric bug/steel WITH A CANNON but the final result isn't anything amazing.

i dunno.

There's still too many damn legendaries. I'd throw out the cloud dudes, Kyurem and Keldeo. That leaves the cover stars, a trio, a Mew-like and a final bad-ass one. Oh, and Victini, because Victini is great more importantly Victini vs Meloetta is a hard choice, they both fit the role so well.

Gravijah

There's still too many damn legendaries. I'd throw out the cloud dudes, Kyurem and Keldeo. That leaves the cover stars, a trio, a Mew-like and a final bad-ass one. Oh, and Victini, because Victini is great more importantly Victini vs Meloetta is a hard choice, they both fit the role so well.

the kami trio have really interesting lore, so i don't want 'em thrown out. and kyurem (normal forme and his other formes) is one of the coolest legendaries.

the kami trio have really interesting lore, so i don't want 'em thrown out. and kyurem (normal forme and his other formes) is one of the coolest legendaries.

I do agree but the "third legendary" feels like padding to me. Them being generally sweet (Rayquaza, Giratina and Kyurem are all great) makes that less annoying but I kinda feel the sheen has worn off of legendaries and cutting their numbers down seems like the only way to change that.

Trio, cover duo, the "cute one" and the final killer seems like the necessary Pokemon, and beyond that legendaries start to feel a bit like filler.

Gravijah

well, i'll say this: if they add 150 Pokemon with each new gen, i want a healthy amount of legendaries. but if they add 100 or so, they should definitely cut back.

To be honest the horses fucking suck and I want all 4 of them out, but the kami trio are also super lazy and seem more deserving of the boot. Such a fucking bummer when I saw their sprites for the first time. Glad they're getting new forms though!

I have to say, I was always for adding new Pokemon because the more the merrier I suppose. Now, I think there's enough to last us for a good while. It'd be nice to have a new Pokemon game without having new Pokemon for once.

I guess we're getting that in BW2.

Kokonoe

Banned
I have to say, I was always for adding new Pokemon because the more the merrier I suppose. Now, I think there's enough to last us for a good while. It'd be nice to have a new Pokemon game without having new Pokemon for once.

Gravijah

To be honest the horses fucking suck and I want all 4 of them out, but the kami trio are also super lazy and seem more deserving of the boot. Such a fucking bummer when I saw their sprites for the first time. Glad they're getting new forms though!

i didn't like the musketeer trio at first, but they've really grown on me. so have the kami trio, actually.

Sequels and whatever, sure, but I want new Pokémon in my new gens.

Not making new Pokémon makes no sense for Game Freak. Merchandising and the anime staff would tear them a collective new one.

Gravijah

we don't need any new types. ghost, dragon, etc are all finally getting some love, so i don't want less of those types.

they should re-balance types, though.

Top Bottom