• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Where the hell am I supposed to train to meet these new trainer levels in Black? This level 65 shit is ridiculous.

You scrape through fights legging it pack to the pokemon centre/mass item healing after two or three trainers until you've grinded high enough.
I have to agree, it is pretty ridiculous, i'm all for high level trainers but the jump in levels makes it a slog.

MikeMyers

Where the hell am I supposed to train to meet these new trainer levels in Black? This level 65 shit is ridiculous.

I came here to say the same thing. I went to Challenger's Cave and got walled to death by a Gyarados.

^Fucking lazy Evilmario...

gary-oak-badgesrdukh.png

7 Badges for winning 7 Gyms (he lost to Giovanni)
3 badges for doing a great of banging the Sensational Sisters, Erika, and Sabrina.

3 + 7= 10

MikeMyers

So where is a good place to grind my Pokemon in post-game White?

I trained at:

Challenger's Cave
Dreamyard
Traveled to the new cities and beat the trainers on the way.

Yet I'm only at Level 55 each. 15 more levels to go

So where is a good place to grind my Pokemon in post-game White?

I trained at:

Challenger's Cave
Dreamyard
Traveled to the new cities and beat the trainers on the way.

Yet I'm only at Level 55 each. 15 more levels to go
The Sports Domes in Nimbasa City. Selections of single and double battles, around level 60-65, and they refresh every day. Indispensable for BW training.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Someone just leaked the cover of CoroCoro. :D

(a real leak, not a website accidentally posting it)

So, short Gold came first, followed by 'modern size' Gold. When did the switchover happen again? Was it before GS, or after GS and before Crystal?

He did a bunch of illustrations for G/S around that time. Interesting to look at his style still-in-transition between his chunkier days and the slick stuf he started doing around Gen 3.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Serebii's been known in the past as an untrustworthy source of Pokemon news, and I believe he jumped the gun a few times as well. I'd rather use Bulbanews these days.

He has also used pirate copies of the game in order to get information.

Also his website blows, even by 90's standards.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Used to be a shameful thief of other people's sites too.

Still I like how the pokedex is organized there and I use it pretty damn often whenever I do some serious breeding.

Firestorm

"Look at this fuckin hoopster"

wat
GAF has cosplay threads.
Why can't we have hoopster threads?
Used to be a shameful thief of other people's sites too.

Still I like how the pokedex is organized there and I use it pretty damn often whenever I do some serious breeding.
http://veekun.com/dex/pokemon

You're welcome.
Good luck man.
Why thank you. I'm trying to figure out some plans for streaming and stuff. I'll post a thread on GAF from the event if I can get the logistics straightened out. We're hoping to stream matches and at least do a live podcast at some point in the day from either the event itself or afterwards from a hotel.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Serebii's been known in the past as an untrustworthy source of Pokemon news, and I believe he jumped the gun a few times as well. I'd rather use Bulbanews these days.

Sorry, but Bulbagarden's become a DYSTOPIAN EMPIRE

(Bulbagarden places a policy forward that states that they won't allow anti-LGBTQ statements anymore outside of the special Debate Forum, people freak out and declare Bulbagarden's gone DYSTOPIAN and homophobic people are being discriminated against >.>)

Sorry, but Bulbagarden's become a DYSTOPIAN EMPIRE

(Bulbagarden places a policy forward that states that they won't allow anti-LGBTQ statements anymore outside of the special Debate Forum, people freak out and declare Bulbagarden's gone DYSTOPIAN and homophobic people are being discriminated against >.>)
I heard about their new policy, but holy shit I hope you're not making those reactions up, lol.

Oh dear. How terrible.

Will be using Bulbagarden more in the future.

EDIT.

I am not debating or villianizing homosexuality, but instead I am villianizing this authoritarian, totalitarian, oppressive, and ultimately offensive rule.

Ugh.

Top Bottom