• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Frost_Ace

I actually like keldeo, it's cute but I wanted him more badass in his new form, guess I'll have to wait the full shots for my final judgment though.

he likes Gurren Lagann... he won.

HyEXi.gif

Kokonoe

Banned
I'll wait till I find out more information about Paper Mario. Not really digging the lack of a level system and your objective is to do tasks to get more powerful.

Paper Mario~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paper Mario will be excellent, Intelligent Systems only make good games and it looks like they'll be 2 for 2 on 3DS this year (I'll be checking out both that and Fire Emblem). But Luigi's Mansion 2 is super fucking impressive.

Canadians, guys. They're all born with god-like video game development skills embedded in their souls.

Boney

Banned
Those who doubt PM will be devoured by the rapture

Paper Mario will be excellent, Intelligent Systems only make good games and it looks like they'll be 2 for 2 on 3DS this year (I'll be checking out both that and Fire Emblem). But Luigi's Mansion 2 is super fucking impressive.

Canadians, guys. They're all born with god-like video game development skills embedded in their souls.

except dyack

not to mention the "vehicle" sections

though I wasn't too fond of those in Shinobi 3 either
Lets face it, vehicle sections in the vast majority of games seem to exist for a botched attempt to create variety.

I'll wait till I find out more information about Paper Mario. Not really digging the lack of a level system and your objective is to do tasks to get more powerful.
While i'm sure the game will be good I have similar fears. Change is scary!

I'm backing Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, never felt that any of the M&L follow ups could compare, PiT has its own wing in the hall of disappointing sequels.

Kokonoe

Banned
Paper Mario TTYD > Paper Mario N64 > Mario RPG > Bowser's Inside Story > Partners in Time
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mario & Luigi SS >

I have to reevaluate some other time if I like Paper Mario more than Mario and Luigi. I do remember being shocked that I did in fact like it more, but yeah.

While i'm sure the game will be good I have similar fears. Change is scary!

I'm all for change, but there are things that make Paper Mario, Paper Mario. I wouldn't want a leveling system gone from Pokemon either. I guess after Super Paper Mario I'm a little skeptical they won't make it a proper Paper Mario game like the first two were.

Which is what I want.

Boney

Banned
I'm backing Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, never felt that any of the M&L follow ups could compare, PiT has its own wing in the hall of disappointing sequels.

Right alongside Golden Sun DD

Paper Mario TTYD > Paper Mario N64 > Mario RPG > Bowser's Inside Story > Partners in Time
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mario & Luigi SS >

I have to reevaluate some other time if I like Paper Mario more than Mario and Luigi. I do remember being shocked that I did in fact like it more, but yeah.

How can anyone like PiT over pretty much anything!?

wow, I forgot I even played this game, I lasted about 6 hours before wondering just what the hell had happened and returned it to my friend.

I still haven't finished it. Too easy and too boring compared to the previous entries. Such a disappointment seeing as the first one is one of my favourite games ever. (as is the sequel)

MonHun 4 looks sweet, hope that isn't far off because I'll probably jump into the series with that one. Assuming it still looks like the trailer.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
MonHun 4 looks sweet, hope that isn't far off because I'll probably jump into the series with that one. Assuming it still looks like the trailer.

Probably won't hit US until at least late 2013 so you should get Tri and play with Billie and I.

Top Bottom