• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

How can the residents of Bulbagarden behave like this? Don't they care about their homosexual comrades enough to give them a little peace and quiet? Haven't they figured out that even some of their precious Pokemon are homosexual, too?

I hope the guy who said that was torn apart.

EDIT: I just noticed that the VGCats artist has finally started updating "Super Effective."

120608.gif

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I wish. The worst part is it's not right out homophobia, but the transparent kind where they tip-toe around what they really wanna say.

It is unfair and hypocritical to demand that homophobics accept homosexuality, while simultaneously essentially outlawing acceptance (and barely tolerating) homophobia. This rule is an attempt to make the place more peaceful and less angry, but it simply isn't doing this. The same bitterness, the same hatred, the same loathing still remain, only this time it is directed at someone else. The OP also states "They chose to come here, to this community, to find friends." The homophobics, who are now being discriminated against, came here for the same reason.

What if a 40-50 year old person makes out with a 18 year old teen? Both people are the age of consent in this case.

Again, who's the one deciding what's acceptable and what isn't and based on what? To go back to the argument you gave for homosexuality being alright and zoophilia being wrong, what makes making out with someone who doesn't belong to the opposite gender any more alright than making out with a non-human and why?

Something about this isn't jiving with me. It doesn't feel like "equality", to me, for some reason.

You guys know how I'd always joke about "The Bulbrargardan' Dystopia"? Welp, here we are, it seems.

It is also incorrect to believe that the fight to enforce the acceptance of homosexuality hasn't involved harrassment, assault, theft, and other gross evils. It's a shame it has to be like this.

And my favorite...

Like you, I'm wholeheartedly against bashing homosexuals (as should have already been apparent in my stated agreement with Nuvakat), but that by no means necessitates the tolerance of the open act of homosexuality (i.e., even mentioning the subject in passing: for example, an editor for the news reciting an anecdote in which he briefly notes his attraction to another man).

"I'm against homosexual bashing, but a man showing interest in another man should be flat-out banned"

Firestorm

Sorry, but Bulbagarden's become a DYSTOPIAN EMPIRE

(Bulbagarden places a policy forward that states that they won't allow anti-LGBTQ statements anymore outside of the special Debate Forum, people freak out and declare Bulbagarden's gone DYSTOPIAN and homophobic people are being discriminated against >.>)
hahaha holy crap. I need to get on bulba forums when I get home.

(Bulbagarden places a policy forward that states that they won't allow anti-LGBTQ statements anymore outside of the special Debate Forum, people freak out and declare Bulbagarden's gone DYSTOPIAN and homophobic people are being discriminated against >.>)

What does Q stand for? :lol

It stands for queer, yes. I think it's what people use if they don't necessarily want to be labeled as one of the prior 4 (though I am open to being corrected).

---

Eevee > Minccino = Clefairy = Jigglypuff

bang

76895grandpasimpson-vi.gif

I'd probably have to hire a couple dozen rentboys and book a week for the entire Game Freak and Creatures staff in a remote sodomy chamber for that one to happen.
Well, better to be safe than sorry.

Could you imagine if GameFreak made a platformer? I bet it would be an amazing game NO ONE WOULD PLAY
Maybe they could release sometime earlier in the lifecycle of whatever platform it's on, instead of well-after its death.

Either way: I want another one. And I want to a new Bushi Seiryuuden as well.

I bought Drill Dozer for $1.75. That's not a hefty price for importing.

Every time i've tried to purchase a GBA game since after the handhelds main run I am thwarted by frightening forgeries, I will never purchase another GBA game ever again!

Until Nintendo finally get around to making easy money by putting them on the 3DS and overcharge Drill Dozer by comparison to the rest because Hanabi festival!

Top Bottom