• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

I caught Tornadus, and recently I decided that I want to EV train him. I noticed nature was Jolly and threw my hands up, then noticed that he's actually got a decent physical movepool to work with. So it's not all bad I guess.

Step 1: Join Steam

Step 2: Join the NeoGAF and PokéGAF community groups

Step 3: Add everyone as a friend

Step 4: Download Team Fortress 2 and any other games of your choosing

Step 5: Have a gay old time.
You evidently are not aware of precisely how bad my Internet is.

I'm not downloading shit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've got like 60 games of which i havent touched 90%.

I've never done this on steam before as I try to avoid it but I am running into this with the free PS+ games this month.

At first I was all great, 12 games to play!

Now I'm halfway through June, played VF5 for about ten minutes, Tomb Raider for three and am waiting anxiously counting down the days to play Final Fantasy V for the 10th time or so on my Gameboy Micro.

Why play TF2 when I can play a better game?

To each his or her own. I actually haven't played TF2 in a while because other games have been taking up my spare time, but that's the beauty of it; the online community will remain until the next TF game comes out and new content is added on a regular basis so I don't have to worry about missing anything major and just play when I have nothing better to do. I'm literally doing nothing this summer, and with the incoming drought of games between Pokémon Conquest and KH3D you better believe I'll be playing a lot of TF2.

All this is far more than I can say about most other online multiplayer games.

What do you write? I do game music reviews. Writing's the right thing to do, anyways, and it's how us gentlemen manage to communicate on NeoGAF.

—Or do you just post on NeoGAF all-day?

I write movie and game reviews along with fiction and various scripts. I have a box in my closet for each, all of which are filled to the point of swelling.

Emitan

Why play TF2 when I can play a better game?

ZYWCY.jpg

Top Bottom