• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Wiseblade

Touche. That was a bit of a weird typing when I first saw it. Wow, Steel/Fighting...that's kind of good actually!

I'm a little confused though...didn't you fight Lucario before? I know Maylene in Sinnoh uses him...or were things different in Diamond?

She does. Then there's Riley's Lucario.

You gotta abuse the protein and candies brother if you want your pokemon to be as big as the Hulkster! Your pokemon are curtain jerking vanilla midgets.
c7j3D.jpg

Of course it's the starters getting the Hogan push. Meanwhile Marill, Bellossom and Elekid are relegated to jobber status. "It's a whole new world we live in" was a lie, it's the same political-fueled world as the last time!

Of course it's the starters getting the Hogan push. Meanwhile Marill, Bellossom and Elekid are relegated to jobber status. "It's a whole new world we live in" was a lie, it's the same political-fueled world as the last time!

Elekid is the pokemon equivalent of a cruiserweight, it'll stay in stadium 2's baby cup and like it. Those starters get the ratings brother, these guys are the new heroes (heeeerooooes), they are pokemon advanced.

Kokonoe

Banned
I also didn't have my full team after the Togekiss and Garchomp. Since I had less Pokemon, and it was nearing my defeat, I had to make sure the move I did was correct due to the full restores she uses.
(I didn't bring enough items for the elite 4)

Sometimes I don't think you can ever bring enough items for your first run through the Elite Four. (Burned though over 40 Revives/Max Revives trying to defeat Garchomp)

Top Bottom