• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Takao no matter how hard you try you'll never outpace my senseless Google shilling.

And I don't know why I take pride in that...

Emitan

Yes, I get all my internet searching done with Qriocity™ powered by the Sony® Entertainment Network that brings such unique and content driven services such as Music Unlimited, Video Unlimited, and PlayStation Network. Sign up today for new rewards!

and you do all your web browsing from your Sony Playstation Vita

No kidding. I really want to play B/W again but since BW2 are coming out real soon, I'm holding out but it's so hard. Maybe I'll beat Yellow/Crystal in the meantime.

Well Conquest comes out Tuesday so I'll give that a go.

Takao

Banned
and you do all your web browsing from your Sony Playstation Vita

I do my web browsing via a large catalog of Sony® products, from the all-new next generation gaming device PlayStation® Vita, to my brand new Xperia™ S, Bravia™ HX925 television set featuring the X-Reality™ PRO picture engine, and my Sony® Vaio® T-series laptop. I'm hoping to get a Sony® Tablet S by the end of 2011.

The important question is: do we want a JP |OT| at all? The gap between the JP release and our Q3 release isn't as big as it was with Black & White, so the question's more difficult to answer.

gosox333

near wii u launch?

They plopped B/W's release down right after the 3DS came out. No fucks given.

It's coming in August, though. We just gotta believe.

EDIT

The important question is: do we want a JP |OT| at all? The gap between the JP release and our Q3 release isn't as big as it was with Black & White, so the question's more difficult to answer.

I just want somewhere to talk about them. Just call it an info/spoiler thread and be done with it if you have to.

Godzilla's A Sissy is more in line with the outrageous nature of the legendaries, the whole tone and melodrama the game's presented with, and even the Pokewood itself (because it's a parody of big Japanese film giants like Toho—the corporation responsible for Godzilla!). I prefer it myself.

A New Masuda Method works too.

gosox333

Nothing's been funnier leading up to the games than all the stupid Hoenn speculation. Hell, it's literally a meme on 4chan at this point. You gotta do something with that.

|OT| Every King Has His Reign

Thinking of both N. and Masuda here. Alternatively—

Every King Has His Rain Dance™

Pokemon Black & White 2 |OT| ¡TM Double Time Double Time™!

|OT| Gen Wars Episode V: Masuda Strikes Back

|OT| Pokaijū Eiga

|OT| Hot as a Ruby; Cool as a Sapphire

gosox333 said:
|OT| We'll never forget you, Cactowl.

I really should do this, if only to piss off Andrex and Chet.

So once you pick a title, when do you think you'll have it up by?

Probably Thursday by the earliest. I'm pretty busy tomorrow and Tuesday, but I have a little bit of time on Wednesday and most of Thursday to work on it. It'll be out before the Japanese release for sure, though.

gosox333

Probably Thursday by the earliest. I'm pretty busy tomorrow and Tuesday, but I have a little bit of time on Wednesday and most of Thursday to work on it. It'll be out before the Japanese release for sure, though.

Sounds good. That'll probably be right around when we start getting spoilers, so hopefully good timing.

Don't tell us what you picked. Suprises are fun.

Top Bottom