• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

too bad scrafty sux

heh heh SMELL YA LATER, RED.

2071746_o.gif

Wiseblade

Gary had his moments, but his TCG version is something else as well.

http://i.imgur.com/X3gvo.png[IMG]

He consistently is like "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!".[/QUOTE]

"Ronald"? I don't see how anyone with that name can be seen as a threat. The jokes practically write themselves.

OMG Aero

"Ronald"? I don't see how anyone with that name can be seen as a threat. The jokes practically write themselves.
The best part is that the opponent's decks have names that usually describe their strategy or the theme of Pokemon they use. So throughout the game you'll face people that use things like "Power Generator deck" or "Waterfront Pokemon deck".
What is the last deck you face in the game, I hear you ask?

1rHic.jpg

MikeMyers

I had to choose between him and Krookodile as my Dark type. Once I found out Shroomish could be found in swarms, my decision to replace my Fighting type was finalized.

Yeah, I was in a similar situation. I had both Chandelure and Jellicant as Ghost types, and then I replaced the latter when I got Magikarp.

I also replaced my Zekrom with Hydreigon as I don't like using ledgendaries, but now I have two Dark types on my team as I also have Krookodile.

I think I need to learn more about this legendary Ronald character. If you've never played the card game before, is the videogame tough to get into or not?

EDIT: Darn you Best Buy, why aren't you getting Conquest until next Monday? Maybe I'll just finish this Fiesta thing beforehand.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
OP updated with the B2W2 spoiler rule front and center, and links added to Scrafty's shiny new B2W2 Japanese thread.

Y'know how I said I'd have the BW2 |OT| up on Thursday? Those were Scrafty's April Tricks! Here it is, in all its glory!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=479186

Sorry if I kind of ripped off your format, Andrex. I'll change it if you want me to.

Huh, what format? It reminds me of Wiseblade's BW OT1 to be honest.

MikeMyers

In Black & White 2 there should be a trainer with this team:

01. Dragonite
02. Tyranitar
03. Salamence
04. Metagross
05. Garchomp
06. Hydreigon

All the pseudos at once.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
In Black & White 2 there should be a trainer with this team:

01. Dragonite
02. Tyranitar
03. Salamence
04. Metagross
05. Garchomp
06. Hydreigon

All the pseudos at once.

Sounds like a good lineup for Lance to use in the Pokemon World Championship.

Top Bottom