• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Takao

Banned
campaign_contents02.png

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Takao, I'm going to rip your fricking head off.

Make a Medadot Community Thread if you're so desperate. Except, then nobody else except you would post in it...

Takao

Banned
I was actually going to do an info dump somewhere else (either a new thread, or in the unveiling one) but I don't know Japanese, and the person who's translated for me in the past is at work and busy.

Anth0ny

Not sure if posted (or even allowed to post), but someone has finally made a complete translation patch for Pokemon TCG 2.

I'd love to give it a try. Not like there's any other new Pokemon games to play right now.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Not sure if posted (or even allowed to post), but someone has finally made a complete translation patch for Pokemon TCG 2.

I'd love to give it a try. Not like there's any other new Pokemon games to play right now.

I know at least a partial patch had been out for a long time. Might look into playing it a bit once more. I'd love an updated 3DS version of the game with some tie in for the physical cards, etc.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Anime spoilers.
The latest opening just confirmed that Ash's
Krokorok will evolve into Krookodile. Powerhouse confirmed?

Top Bottom