• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

MikeMyers

But I already have Squritle as my starter, and am going to get Magneton later on. So only Flareon is viable when it comes to Eevee evolutions.

So only Flareon is viable

nGh9l.jpg

MikeMyers

I already have a Farfetch'd on my team actually.

Maybe I should just go with neither? Flying hits Grass and Bugs anyway, and they're is only one Steel type in the game.

MikeMyers

Okay, so I couldn't a wild Vulpix, and opted for Flareon. He's at a +Atk, -Def nature, which is perfect for Flareon anyway.

I bought and gave him the Hyper Beam and Dig TM. I know those moves suck in competitive play, but they're good in game. Dig because the AI never switches out (gotta watch out for Earthquake though) and Hyper Beam because the AI gives you the option of switching out after you KO a Pokemon anyway.

PK Gaming

Golurk in BW2. Those move tutors. My God.

The Dragons already 'break' singles, and change the metagame more than anything. Another Dragon with even more power, Mold Breaker and full coverage is not what I want to see.

If you say so.

Anyway, Superpower is turning out to be a real boon for Haxorus, much better than I anticipated. Skarmory is still an immovable wall, but Ferrothorn is a lot easier to handle now.

It's no good having an OT which only 1 person will contribute to.

I have no problems with Medarot/bots or Takao, but is this really the right place to post info? Even if not many people would contribute to it, anyone who would be interested in it here would read it without it being shoved in their face.

Emitan

guys let him have his fun

Medarots talk >>>>>> shitty Pokemon anime talk

also takao i have a different PSN ID: PublicEmilieNo1

OMG Aero

Either no-one cares about Medabots in which case stop posting about it, or other people do care about Medabots in which case make a thread and talk about it there.

LeleSocho

Banned
Guys....
Do you think i should buy B2 or W2? i really don't play pokémon anymore with White i've achieved something like 30 hours and i liked Gen5 way more than Gen4 where i put more than double the hours on it... it's sad because until Gen3 (included) i used to put hundreds and hundreds of hours on them :(
I think i'm bored of the franchise but i still want to love it...

maybe i should just restart white this summer...

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Guys....
Do you think i should buy B2 or W2? i really don't play pokémon anymore with White i've achieved something like 30 hours and i liked Gen5 way more than Gen4 where i put more than double the hours on it... it's sad because until Gen3 (included) i used to put hundreds and hundreds of hours on them :(
I think i'm bored of the franchise but i still want to love it...

maybe i should just restart white this summer...

Restarting black for me has been so great this time. I loved it the first time though but never really did anything past elite four. This time I'm over leveled at gym 7 and really excited to get as many pokemans as I can with the national dex.

Also, I'm thinking of restarting Gold after I finish black... I'm also thinking of doing a Mysty and running only with water pokemans. I'm sure this is going to be mighty difficult and I would need to grind a lot, but I like doing weird stuff like that.

Top Bottom