• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Esura

Banned
ccnn4.jpg

Yeah... i like it.

When did the BW2 female protagonist get nice sized busoms?

soon.png

I've taken a liking to the Crystal version of the Legendary Beasts battle theme recently. Those high piano notes and interesting chord progression never seems to get old. I wish it got rearranged by Ichinose—it would be amazing.

Esura

Banned
What is your favorite version between Black and White? I only played Black but I'm considering buying White because I don't want to start over my Black copy. Yes I know Black and White versions will essentially be worthless after October but I want to play it nonetheless.

What is your favorite version between Black and White? I only played Black but I'm considering buying White because I don't want to start over my Black copy. Yes I know Black and White versions will essentially be worthless after October but I want to play it nonetheless.

White. Literally the only thing that Black has going for it is Whimsicott.

Kokonoe

Banned
2. You can post clean fanart here, but try to restrain yourself from posting too much and diverting discussion. Current rule is a maximum of three images per post. You are free to post to your heart's desire in the Pokémon Art Thread. It shouldn't need repeating, but dirty fanart is not welcome here.

What does White have?

White has White Forest as its exclusive area, which is worlds better than Black's Black City as it allows you to catch ~40 rare Pokémon that can't be caught elsewhere. It also has the better cover and roaming Legendaries, better music in Opelucid City, the better Psychic-type exclusive, and Iris as its 8th Gym Leader.

in others news, piplup:

http://i.imgur.com/F3hoh.png[img][/QUOTE]

That is a large Piplup you have there.

[quote="Dr.Palutena, post: 39193595"]Guys....and we were doing so good too...[/QUOTE]

Piplup evolves into Prinplup at level 16 and into Empoleon at level 36.

On-topic Pocket Monster tip-of-the-day.

I love the PokeWood battle theme not because it's intense, but because it's so nonchalant. Compared to the over-the-top background music made for the films themselves, this piano rag is what happens when a Pokemon-style march, Romance-era piano compositions, and Ichinose's jazzy stylings meshed into a modern framework. Great melody, great dissonances hidden beneath piano chords, probably the most refreshing theme of its kind in the soundtrack.

That is a large Piplup you have there.

Piplup evolves into Prinplup at level 16 and into Empoleon at level 36.

On-topic Poket Monster tip-of-the-day.

I'm not sure what this response means, to be clear my post was meant to be there before Gravijah's own and it was not something positive towards the stuff before his post.

I go clean one control tower and this is the debauchery that springs up?

Let's go back to discussing drugged up Koffing.

Oh and Billie, that pic of Chimchar getting bitten is soooo not cool.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still on my PKMN black journey. I know I haven't updated in a while.
I've started to get really into move strategy. The girl I'm playing with, err well alongside I guess has sorta lost steam so now I have too. Im in driftveil city, in cold storage.

I just cant believe how much life the world has in it. I dont remember any of the pokemon games feeling like such a full world brimming with personality. This game is also a lot more sentimental than the others. I'm just loving it. I've also started replaying dragon quest 9 so I'm basically only playing my ds right now.

Top Bottom