• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Emitan

literally never heard of this thing before
F8NKe.png

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Froslass shouldn't be any kind of Pokemon. Worst design of all time.

Worse than Dunsparce. Worse than Magmortar. Worse than Lickilicky.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
hWjQP.jpg

Don't you diss my Dunsprace, Andrex. Just because you don't appreciate its intricate beauty doesn't mean that it's badly designed.

I actually don't mind Dunsparce. When I found out the internet hated him my world was turned upside-down.

http://i.imgur.com/8FW9K.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9nPf7w7pDI[/url]

[quote=Professor Beef]Dunsparce is the worst. It totally belongs in Gen 2, the worst gen for Pokemon.[/quote]

Oh yeah? Well, Agumon is the worst Digimon. Totally outclassed by Commandramon.

While you're busy mopping up piles of your own disgorge, I'll be busy petting my genetically perfect fairy worm.

You could probably beat me with a team of magikarp. I can fight the AI just fine but when it comes to battling other people, especially people who do EV training and stuff I get destroyed.
I still hate Dunsparce. The way he looks induces Hulk rage in me.

I would say that nobody would notice if Dunsparce was suddenly deleted from the future games, but that would be a lie.

Everyone would be busy having a party over the removal.

Kokonoe

Banned
Not sure what Luvdisc would turn into besides maybe a bigger heart.
Farfetch'd doesn't need a evolution. It's fine without one.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Something majestic and beautiful like its first stage, such as:

Krilsparce_by_JESGRAD07.jpg
OMG YES!! WINGS!
EDIT: Oh that a digimon? Damm I have missed out. I watched like the first season of digimon, loved it but them I lost interest as they started to get over the top.

So many dunsparce haters :<
I loved stumbling across dunsparce in Gold. I obsessed at his rareness and one run, made a party of 6 dunsparce before the first gym. :3

I dumped them after the first gym though. I had bigger plans (with my army of eevee eggs)

That's...terrible. It's like the transition from Dragonair to Dragonite...

And Farfetch'd's evolution would just have him carrying two sticks, just to troll the fans of it.

I don't think the guy who drew that knows what Dunsparce is supposed to be.

Isn't Dunsparce supposed to be a tsuchinoko (mythical Japanese snake thing) with a drill tail and little angel wings? This image is what I'd imagine an extrapolated version of that concept would look like (snake -> dragon; tiny wings -> giant wings).

Like Kadabra > Alakazam?

Sort of, though there are a few small differences between Kadabra and Alakazam. But yea, basically going the lazy route.

And Fatfetch'd's new evolution should be Dark/Flying. I want it to be a sneaky, branch swinging duck.

EDIT: But again, I'm also cool with no Farfetch'd evolution. Give him better moves and we'll be good.

Top Bottom