• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

OMG Aero

Obviously they'd never say it, considering how lighthearted the games are. But they don't say nobody was hurt either, and if I remember right, one of the gym leaders and Barry stay behind to help after the explosion while you go after the Galactic dudes.
EHqEc.png

And it ALWAYS involves Gardevoir. I mean I think it's a pretty Pokemon too but why so many fanfics...UGH.

I will never write a fanfic about that...EVER.

4chan's /vp/ board can be really terrible at times.

SERIOUS QUESTION DUDERS

Who can help provide visuals for a new Pokemon music appreciation thread? Nothing over-embellished, but some kind of custom banner I could use, like the one this thread has. I don't remember anyone PMing me about the idea, but if you could do that I'd be able to contact you for further information.

I'mma going to write the article tomorrow, so this is the only issue that needs to be addressed within a certain timeframe.. If we're going to start a tradition with these threads, some effort should at least be put into the top of the page.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Wiseblade

My current ringtone is this, but I'm thinking of changing it. It's not really "ringtone-y". I'd love to get Empoleon's cry as my text message notification sound, but I'm too lazy to try and find it.

...And I'm afraid that's going one step too deep into the rabbit hole.

I wouldn't mind a ringtone with one of the Champion's themes but I'm not sure which one to go for...probably Cynthia's or Lance/Red's from HG/SS.

That's awesome. My ringtone's been the Team Plasma battle theme since September 2010.

Mine was that for a bit, but now it's this.

My current ringtone is this, but I'm thinking of changing it. It's not really "ringtone-y". I'd love to get Empoleon's cry as my text message notification sound, but I'm too lazy to try and find it.

hzDG5.gif

Drago

My phone is always on vibrate, so I never get new ringtones :p

Current one is BttF theme, text/notification is Zelda 'found secret' sound. But I never hear them

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

My text notification is the PokeCenter Heal Jingle (RBY) and I ain't ever changing it.

There are apps which contain functions to turn music tracks into ringtones, such as Ringtone Designer.

On Android you just put it in the /ringtones/ directory on your phone.

Top Bottom