• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Kaper

I remember in High School when I put a gameboy emulator along with a pokemon blue rom on the schools network. Within a week, word got around that it was on there and pretty much everyone in every computer class was playing it. After that we werent allowed to use thumb drives for the rest of the year.

Unreal Tournament was my HS's game of choice. After my school got their shit together and fixed the admin settings we had to switch to USB drives as well. Most of the kids switched to flash DDR games, rather than bring a USB, though. Clackity clack clack clack.

I'm still in HS too. Going into a new one this August...

Hope there is a Video Game club. Last HS only had an anime club... bah

What is this? Clubs in high school that are for actual interests? The only clubs at my HS were the girls only computer game dev club, the "Let's talk about our feelings" christian club, and the various UNESCO type clubs. Everything always seems to get better once you leave it. I feel robbed.

On the ringtones topic, I'd definitely use the Team Plasma theme if I had a phone, heh.

Gregorn

I remember in High School when I put a gameboy emulator along with a pokemon blue rom on the schools network. Within a week, word got around that it was on there and pretty much everyone in every computer class was playing it. After that we werent allowed to use thumb drives for the rest of the year.

Whoa, I did the same thing.

Wait, Dragoon and Drago are still in high school?

tumblr_m7ae6hcKBP1r17jgb.gif

Kokonoe

Banned
Wait, Dragoon and Drago are still in high school?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7ae6hcKBP1r17jgb.gif[img][/QUOTE]

It's the...

[spoiler]Dragon Age[/spoiler]

-

Speaking of which, I just got reminded of this card that I've never owned.

[QUOTE][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ljfi3.jpg

I like the artstyle, I should purchase it one day.

Anth0ny

I got that Dragonite watching the first movie at the theatre.

Hell, looking at the cards they offered... I had all 4. Did I watch that movie in theatres 4 times? O_O

They gave you cards for watching the movie? I missed out...

First two movies, IIRC. I forget if they kept doing it with the third movie onwards, but I had that Dragonite card and the Fossil Mew card.

I specifically remember buying a ticket for a later showing, then strolling past the line of people who were waiting to buy a ticket for that time with the biggest trollface ever. The kids glared at me so hard, I should've gotten paralyzed.

Aggrotek

me too especially the pokemon in your avi <3

I might train an aggron too.

I used to be a member of this website that was all about competitive battling. We had a gym leader system set up. I was the 4th gym, Poison type. My team was Nidoking, Roserade, Gengar, Drapion, Weezing, and Crobat. A lot of people couldn't handle it. Was back before Platinum came out. Good times.

Nidoking is one of my favorites. <3

Drago

Is there any chance of Pokemon movies going back to heaters?

I know M13 was in theaters through the BW Mall Tour (I saw it) and M14 had a limited weekend showing in select theaters... will they ever go back to wide releases?

Just asking because I'll get eggs faster if I breed 2 Aron. But that means I need 2 that know the egg moves right? Then make one hold an everstone?

If the male knows an egg move/TM, then it will be passed down if the baby could legally learn it. You're thinking of Level-up moves, which require both parents to know said move.

ffdgh

Why? Is it that much of a time consumer? Or just soul draining?

k the baby only takes 3 ivs from their parents while the others are a random number between 0-31....then comes the problem of getting the right natures, egg moves, ability, and possibly gender....but besides thats its peaches and roses :D

I see...sounds like how I would spend over 50+ hours just farming for items in RPG's just to make a weapon (Darn you FF 12)...PASS. I'll just read about everyone's exploits in competitive Pokemon and call it a day.

Top Bottom