• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Wiseblade

you can stop trying

we know you are the worst person in this thread

I love all of my Pokémon. HM slaves are something I don't use anymore.

ibc5Z4FX1mgiOd.gif

PK Gaming

WFGjR.jpg

I found this little beauty recently, and i somehow got the idea of making an ensemble picture consisting of pokegaf users. I've gotta find an artist who's willing though.

WFGjR.jpg

I found this little beauty recently, and i somehow got the idea of making an ensemble picture consisting of pokegaf users. I've gotta find an artist who's willing though.

Teehee... I wonder whether something similar has been done in the past, huh?

On another topic, would you want to live with a Druddigon as a proper roommate for 6 months straight?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
WFGjR.jpg

Why is Pikachu in this? That rat ain't Steel. :|

Reminds me of DRRR!!

MikeMyers

I mentioned that earlier, assigning a Pokemon to each PokeGAF member.

Beef nominated me for Chikorita, hence my avatar.

Neki

just lost on match 44 due to 2 earthquake crits and an 10% evasion chance due to brightpowder

fucking battle subway

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Watching the latest anime two-parter, the one on Twist Mountain. So boring... this lacks the big feeling the Nimbasa train robbery had.
*sees Jessie say "Resistance is Futile" with an eye piece on* Because kids are going to get that reference.

Ondore = Shaymin
Black-Wind = Pikachu
upandaway = Charizard
PK Gaming = Zoroark
Unicorn = Heracross
ffdgh = Buizel

These are some others I haven't seen mentioned.

MikeMyers

MikeMyers Infernape is in the bottom percentage of Infernape.

He failed to beat Candice too despite the type advantage. Haunter managed to Shadow Ball that Froslass into an oblivion.

On the otherhand, Gyarados took out the Electric Gym despite being weak to it. Survived Raichu's Charge Beam with 9HP and went for the Dragon Dance sweep.

Top Bottom